Olympus Labs Elim1nate Overview
We all know that strong testosterone levels are an extremely important component in getting to the right hormonal balance to take our efforts (both in the gym and in the bedroom) to the next level.
Unfortunately, with increased testosterone levels comes increased estrogen levels, and that’s not such a good thing.
See, testosterone converts to estrogen, so when we increase those T levels, the raised estrogen level isn’t far behind.
That’s why any testosterone increasing protocol will benefit from an anti-aromatase (aromatase is what it’s called when testosterone converts to estrogen) protocol as well.
Olympus Labs Elim1nate offers that protocol, and they say they’re the number one product in the field.
We’ll take a look at the formula a little later, but for now, we’ll look at the benefits.
You can take Olympus Labs Elim1nate along with your T boosting therapy, or you can take it on it’s own.
Either way, you’ll find yourself with:
- Less fat.
- Less water retention.
- Boosted testosterone as compared with estrogen.
- Lean, hard, dry muscle (a function of less water retention).
Olympus Labs Elim1nate Ingredients and How They Work
There is only one ingredient in Olympus Labs Elim1nate.
It’s 25 mg of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione.
That’s a prohormone that blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Most other brands that even contain this ingredient have it at much lower levels.
It’s the large amount found in Olympus Labs Elim1nate that makes it work as well as it does.
Instructions vary slightly depending on whether or not you are on or off a testosterone boosting cycle.
If on-cycle, take 3 Olympus Labs Elim1nate capsules a day.
If off-cycle, take 4 capsules per day.
Olympus Labs Elim1nate Pros and Cons
Advantages of Olympus Labs Elim1nate
- It addresses the problem of aromatase, which is important when you’re increasing your testosterone levels.
- It contains the prohormone ingredient at a higher level than other products.
- There are some favorable Olympus Labs Elim1nate reviews from customers who’ve had success controlling estrogen with this product.
Disadvantages of Olympus Labs Elim1nate
- Some customers have been very dissatisfied with their results, saying they noticed nothing.
- As will all pro-hormones of this type, it’s only meant for men, over the age of 21.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Olympus Labs Elim1nate through several online supplement stores.
The 120 count bottle sells for about $25 at most stores.
Olympus Labs Elim1nate is very specific product with a very narrow focus of eliminating estrogen from the equation, whether you’re boosting testosterone or not.If you find that your suffering from the effects of testosterone being converted to estrogen, Olympus Labs Elim1nate may be able to prevent it.
Have You Used Olympus Labs Elim1nate?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review