OnRUSH Rx Overview
The origins of OnRUSH Rx make for an interesting story, but I suspect it’s actually not that unique. A man named Sam Hanna began hearing from several of his friends about how natural erectile dysfunction supplements just weren’t working out for them. So Sam, having an entrepreneurial nature, set out to create one that would. He proceeded to spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours creating his masterpiece – OnRUSH Rx. Interestingly enough, the end of the story is probably even more common than the beginning. OnRUSH Rx is no longer available on the first run market. You can only get it now through websites like eBay.
OnRUSH Rx was billed as a fast-acting male enhancement supplement, the kind that you take about an hour before sexual activity. It claimed to work in under an hour and last up to 36. The kinds of benefits you could expect were harder, thicker erections, increased libido, improved stamina and energy, an end to premature ejaculation, and better kidney functioning.
Without a functioning OnRUSH Rx website, the ingredient information we get cannot be verified. We have no reason to expect that it’s inaccurate, but we just can’t guarantee that it’s not. What we found to be included is:
- L-Arginine and Epimedium for improved blood flow through the mechanism of increased nitric oxide.
- Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Tongkat Ali, Orchic Substance, and Oat Straw to increase free testosterone levels for improved erections and performance.
- Maca, Muira Puama, Catuaba Bark, and Oyster Extract to increase sex drive.
- Pumpkin Seed and Nettle to improve prostate functioning.
We found contradictory instructions in our research, so it is unclear if you should take 2 OnRUSH Rxcapsules daily or just when preparing to have sex.
OnRUSH Rx Pros and Cons
Advantages of OnRUSH Rx
- The formula is fairly complete, though we don’t know how much of each ingredient is present.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Disadvantages of OnRUSH Rx
- OnRUSH Rx is not directly available anymore.
- Instructions on how to use it are unclear.
- If you can find it, it’s expensive.
Where to Buy
The only place we were able to find OnRUSH Rx is on eBay for over $100 a bottle. While we can’t find an explanation, Sam Hanna seems to have given up on making it.
The life of OnRUSH Rxas a male enhancement supplement was short. It began in 2011 and was over within 2 years. Like we said in the beginning, these stories are common. That’s why you need to keep coming here to check out any supplement you hear about. We’ll tell you the straight story.
Have You Used OnRUSH Rx? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!