Invigo is a male enhancement formula made by an Indian company called Herbz International. The company and product are based around the ancient Ayurvedic principles that you can remedy most maladies by treating them holistically using what nature has provided. The focus of all healing must be on the root cause, not the symptoms.
With that in mind, what Invigo can do is permanently alleviate erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of sexual energy, and low sperm count. The herbal ingredients have all been chosen with the goal of treating the body, not just the condition. The Invigo and Herbz International belief is that all this can be accomplished if you treat the body as a whole.
Invigo is presented on an official website which provides a complete complement of information you can use to determine whether or not Invigo is for you.
Each ingredient has a specific function that is only fully realized once they are all put together. The formula includes
- Musli which addresses erectile dysfunction.
- Mucuna Pruriens which increases sperm count and increases positive feelings
- Myristica Fragrans which improves upon premature ejaculation.
- Ashwagandha which has a calming effect.
- Emblica Officianalis which increases blood flow.
- Jatiphala which prevents certain excretions of bodily fluid which helps prevent premature ejaculation.
The recommended dose is 2 Invigocapsules daily. You can load up at first if you want quicker results. This would entail taking 4 pills a day for about 4 or 5 days. You don’t have to cycle Invigo on and off. You can continue to take it at the recommended dose indefinitely.
Invigo Pros and Cons
Advantages of Invigo
- The ingredients are all natural.
- According to the website Invigo has been clinically proven to work in 80% of men.
- It attempts to address the issue on a whole rather than just symptoms.
Disadvantages of Invigo
- We found no indication that there’s a money back guarantee.
- The formula does not contain L-Arginine which is the most commonly used natural blood flow enhancement.
- The full ingredient list is not provided.
Where to Buy
You can purchase it through the official Invigowebsite. A one month supply sells for $48. There does not seem to be a money back guarantee or a discount for purchasing multiple bottles at once.
While the idea or treating the whole person rather than just the specific symptom is a nice ideal, we’re not sure Invigo is the place to start along that path. The ingredient list is nothing very special and there is no money back guarantee. Perhaps the Herbz International should have included customer service in their holistic approach.
Have You Used Invigo? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!