Optimum Platinum PRE Overview
Optimum Nutrition is a legitimate, reputable bodybuilding supplement company that manufactures and distributes supplements for healthy, active lifestyles. They have made it their mission to provide quality, affordable supplements to everyone who wants to use them. So they strive to keep their quality high and their prices low.
Optimum Platinum PRE is their newish pre-workout supplement. It’s designed to provide energy and focus so you can get the absolute most from your workout regimen. There are so many bodybuilding supplements, it’ll make your head spin. Finding the right one for each element of your routine can be tough. That’s why Optimum Platinum PRE lays it all out there with full disclosure regarding what it includes and what it does.
The Optimum Platinum PRE formula is designed to get you energized for your workout, and also to bet you optimally benefiting from it. To those ends, there’s:
- L-Citrulline (4 grams) which is a precursor to nitric oxide to support high intensity during your workout. The delivery system in Optimum Platinum PRE is patent pending.
- Carnosyn Beta-Alanine (3.2 grams) helps neutralize the acid by-products created during intense training. Some guys may feel a tingling sensation from Beta-Alanine. This just means it’s working.
- Caffeine (400mg) increases energy and alertness while it also helps you get through the rough spots in the workout without giving up. 400 mg of caffeine is about equivalent to 2 cups of coffee.
- Capsicum Fruit Extract (250 mg) speeds up your metabolism and improves blood circulation.
- Phytoblend (500 mg) and Vitamin C (200 mg) provides antioxidants and nutritional support to boost overall health and wellness before a workout.
The recommended dose is 1 to 2 scoops taken once a day before a workout. (The ingredient levels refer to a 2 scoop dose). It comes in Fruit Punch, Raspberry Lemonade, and SuperFruit flavors. You’ll want to start with the low dose because you should use as little as possible that still achieves the desired effect. Using too much too often puts you at risk of building a tolerance.
Optimum Platinum PRE Pros and Cons
Advantages of Optimum Platinum PRE
- The ingredient list is simple and straightforward.
- Most of the online Optimum Platinum PRE reviews we saw are favorable.
- It provides energy without jitters for most.
- The flavor selection is good.
Disadvantages of Optimum Platinum PRE
- You may have trouble sleeping if you take it too late in the day.
- It can get expensive, especially if you take the 2 scoop dose.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Optimum Platinum PREthrough lots of online retailers. The 30scoop jar sells for $61.99 on the Optimum Nutrition site, but you can find it for much less elsewhere.
Optimum Platinum PRE is an effective and straightforward pre workout supplement that you can rely on to up your energy and focus. The only real drawback we see is that it can get pretty expensive if you use 2 scoops a day, which lots of guys need. If you do use Optimum Platinum PRE, make sure you don’t combine it with any other stimulant supplements. Otherwise you could end up with unwanted side effects as well as a tolerance that leaves you needing more product to achieve the same result.
Have You Used Optimum Platinum PRE? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE "Get Ripped" Ebook!