With so many people struggling with weight issues, there are bound to be companies that are willing to take advantage of people in their desperation. With that said, let’s talk about Phentirimine. Phentirimineis an appetite suppressant designed to be used in conjunction with an overall healthy diet plan to help you lose weight.
The name is very similar to the popular prescription appetite suppressant, Phentermine. So similar, in fact, that a google search for information on Phentirimine will give you some sites that refer instead to Phentermine. We don’t think this is an accident. According to its website, with Phentirimine, you will lose weight without embarrassing doctor visits or the need for a prescription.
This section of our review will be very short. Phentirimine doesn’t list any ingredients on its website, so we have no information on this subject. They don’t talk about how it works at all, so we really just don’t know.
The recommended dose is 1 pill in the morning before breakfast, and another in the mid-afternoon, each taken with a glass of water.
Pros and Cons
A great way to make an informed decision about a purchase is to list the pros and cons side by side. In this case, we think this exercise will prove quite useful.
- None that we could find.
- Phentirime is available only on its own website. This should always raise a red flag.
A reputable manufacturer with a good product will want to and be able to expand to other resellers.
- They don’t list, refer to, or explain any ingredients.
- They don’t list possible side effects. They simply state that if you experience any, you should contact your doctor.
- They explicitly offer no refunds. “All sales are final, there are absolutely no refunds on purchases”. Not a good sign.
- The website has much more information about billing policies and all the ways they will charge you for cancellations and address changes than about the actual product and how it works.
- The website boasts that they follow the FDA’s GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines. The reality is that since 2010, all supplement manufacturers are required to do this.
- There are no Phentirimine reviews from actual customers who have used it.
Where to Buy Phentirimine
If you’re still not convinced, and you want to buy Phentirimine, you can only purchase it through their website. They have a few different price points, depending on how many bottles you buy at a time. One 120-count bottle goes for $59. Be careful buying multiple bottles. There is no return policy, so you are stuck with what you order. They alsohave an auto-ship program. But beware of this as well. If you cancel, they will charge you the difference between what you paid and the full price of a allbottles.
With no ingredients, no customer testimonials, and no guarantee, we simply see no reason to waste your money on Phentirimine.
Have You Used Phentirimine? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Fat BurnersAffiliate Disclosure