Phentramin D Review – Does It Work?By: Rob Miller
Home » Fat Burners » Phentramin D Review – Does It Work?
Phentramin D Overview
When a weight loss product available only by prescription becomes very well known for its effectiveness and real results, there will be supplement companies offering up the closest thing they can that doesn’t require a prescription.
It happens all the time, and they usually give their product a name very similar to the prescription product’s name. Phentramin Dis no exception.
Made by Lazarus Labs, Phentramin D promises to be every bit as effective as Phentermine, but in a “barely legal” formula that allows it to be available over the counter.
Related Article:8 BEST Over The Counter Phentermine Alternatives
The Phentramin D webpage on the Lazarus Labs website explains that Phentramin D, even though it takes it name from just one, it is actually is modeled after fully 3 effective weight loss products.
By taking it, you’ll suppress your appetite, increase your energy, boost your metabolism, and burn more fat than you previously though possible.
So what exactly is in this stuff?
Phentramin D Ingredients and How They Work
The Phentramin D formula is a proprietary blend that includes:
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) which can actually break down fat cells so they can be used for energy.
This makes it powerful for both burning fat and providing energy.
- 1,3,7 Trimethylxanthine
- Synephrine which is a stimulant similar to ephedra.
It suppresses your appetite and gives you energy and motivation through the day.
- Yohimbine which is also a stimulant for that metabolism boost and extra motivation.
The recommended dose is 1 Phentramin Dpill with 8 ounces of water about 20 minutes before breakfast and one pill with 8 ounces of water about 20 minutes before lunch or sometime in the early afternoon.
Because of the stimulants, you should avoid taking it too late in the day.
And while the ingredients are thought to be generally safe, you should not take it if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, or are taking any prescription medications.
Phentramin D Pros and Cons
Advantages of Phentramin D
- Phentramin D reviews show that it does work to boost energy and suppress appetite, and there aren’t too many complaints about side effects like there are with some other weight loss products.
- There’s a 30 day money back guarantee.
- There are plenty of appetite suppressing ingredients.
- The price is within the normal range.
Disadvantages of Phentramin D
- Some people may find it to have too many stimulants.
- It contains Yohimbe, which the FDA recommends against because it can cause dangerous side effects including a severe drop in blood pressure, especially in people with certain conditions.
The label warns against using Phentramin D if you have any of these conditions, and recommends that you discuss it with your doctor if you take any prescription medications.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Phentramin D online through the Lazarus Labs website.
A one month supply of 60 pills sells for $67.
Phentramin D is an effective appetite suppressant/fat burner for people looking to lose significant amounts of weight.If you do choose to use it, I would recommend that you only use it short term, and that you start with maybe half a pill to see how well your body tolerates it.
Have You Used Phentramin D?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Fat BurnersAffiliate Disclosure
Instant Knockout is actually a new fat burning supplement I just came across, and got great results.
LeanBean Female Fat Burner is the BEST fat burner for women we\’ve ever tested.
Read our review here.
Biohacks your body into instant ketosis to burn fat instead of carbs.
Weight loss, energy, focus, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging.