Plexus Slim Overview
Can this really be it?
The end all be all weight loss supplement?
The only one you’ll ever need again?
I don’t know for sure, but that’s definitely what Plexus Slim wants you to believe. Plexus Slim is not a pill, but a powder that you mix with water to create a “pink drink” you take before meals to suppress your appetite so you eat less and lose weight.
Sounds simple enough, but is it too simple? Does it really work?
Let’s take a closer look.
Plexus Slim Ingredients
The ingredient list in Plexus Slim has recently been changed to become more streamlined.
Making the cut are:
- Chlorogenic Acid (from Green Coffee Extract) which has been shown to block fat absorption and boost metabolism.
- Garcinia Cambogia which prevents the body from storing energy as fat.
It also helps you feel full which is why it’s so effective as an appetite suppressant.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid which converts glucose to energy, boosting metabolism
- Beet Root Extract which acts as a detoxifier for the blood. (It also provides most of the pink color to the “pink drink.”
- Chromium which is known to burn fat and prevent its storage on your body.
How To Use Plexus Slim
Plexus Slim comes in packets that you mix in with 12 ounces of water and drink about 15 to 30 minutes before eating a meal.
The recommended frequency is once per day, and they say it takes about 2 weeks to start seeing real results.
Where to Buy
Plexus Slim is sold through the Plexus Worldwide Company.
It’s a multilevel marketing program with “ambassadors” that sell a line of weight loss and health products as they grow their branches of ambassadors.
The price is about $85 for a month’s supply and there’s a 60 day money back gu It is kind of annoying, though.
When you go to buy online, you have to search for an ambassador to go through.
That in itself is enough to put some people off.
Plexus Slim Pros and Cons
Advantages of Plexus Slim
- There are a lot of favorable Plexus Slim reviews.
- It uses natural ingredients.
- Plexus Slim reviews from customers seem to run the gamut
Disadvantages of Plexus Slim
- It’s sold through a multilevel marketing scheme.
It’s likely that if you want to buy Plexus Slim, you’ll be given the hard sell to become an ambassador.
The reviews for Plexus Slimare all over the place.
Some people are in love with the stuff and some people think it’s completely ineffective.
My biggest problem with it is the MLM setup it uses to sell itself.
If you’re just looking for a weight loss product, not a home-based business, there are better, cheaper, and easier choices than Plexus Slim.
Have You Used Plexus Slim?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Weight LossAffiliate Disclosure
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Can you use plexus with phentermine? -Karen
It shouldn't be a problem, but you may want to check with your doctor before taking it.- Rob
3 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Is it safe to take phentermine and plexus slim together -bert
If you're taking prescription Phentermine, you'll need to consult with your doctor before starting any supplement.- Rob
1 out of 6 people found this question helpful.