Ripped Muscle X Overview
Ripped Muscle X, not to be confused with Muscle Rev X, is a dietary supplement that claims it can help you get ripped, gain strength fast, eliminate fat easily, boost energy naturally, and maximize sex drive. Designed to give you quick results, Ripped Muscle X works to raise energy levels and decrease body fat by accelerating metabolism and digestion safely. The website claims you’ll feel powerful and jacked up all day and your body will be constantly cut, hard, and ripped. They also make other claims, like that Ripped Muscle X blocks fat from sticking to your body, and that you will literally shed pounds and pounds of weight quickly and easily.
What the website doesn’t say is what ingredients are in Ripped Muscle X, how they work, who’s behind the product, or even how it is recommended that you take Ripped Muscle X. We’ve pieced together what we could, and here’s what we’ve got.
[table “” not found /]
Ripped Muscle X Ingredients and How They Work
The main focus of the ingredients we could find is better blood and oxygen flow to the muscles. This helps you push further while you’re working out, as well as speed recovery time when resting.
- L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are amino acids that are both precursors to Nitric Oxide, which helps enable better blood flow throughout the body, including to the muscles during and after a workout. This improved blood flow is also what helps sexual performance as an influx of blood is what causes firm erections.
- Acai Berry increases energy, improves digestion, and adds to the health of your immune system.
- Beta Alanine is an amino acid that increases energy and staves off muscular fatigue, allowing for more productive workouts.
- Zinc promotes muscle growth and repair.
- Creatine Citrate encourages greater muscle output during workouts, and promotes better muscle growth in general.
- Green Tea works as a powerful antioxidant to prevent free radical damage, especially after a workout.
We assume there must be some form of stimulant to provide the energy and fat loss components, though we do not definitively know. We also don’t know what the recommended dose is.
Ripped Muscle X Pros and Cons
Considering the pros and cons is a good way to decide if you should spend your time and money on a product.
Ripped Muscle X Advantages
- The ingredients we know of are safe and could effectively help get results from a smart muscle building regimen.
- There is a free trial.
Ripped Muscle X Disadvantages
- The ingredients are not listed.
- There are no Ripped Muscle Xreviews from customers.
- The free trial offer is tricky as we will explain below.
Where to Buy
The only way to purchase Ripped Muscle X is through their free trial offer. You order through their website and pay only shipping for a 1 month supply. After 14 days from your order date, if you do nothing, you will be charged $87.63 for your “free” bottle. After that, they will send you a new bottle each month, and charge your credit card a monthly $87.63. So, the free bottle isn’t really free after all. Not only that, but they only give you 14 days to try it when the website indicates that it takes 3 months to see real results.
There are lots of supplements that encourage lean muscle growth and maintenance, help provide energy and stamina for workouts, and increase your body’s fat burning capacity. Many of them are made by reputable manufacturers who’ve built reputations for delivering what they promise. We don’t think Ripped Muscle X is in this category. Ripped Muscle X is their only product and the “free trial” is the only way to order it. They don’t list their ingredients, and their product is expensive. Find something more proven, more trustworthy, and more widely known.
Have You Used Ripped Muscle X? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure