RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel Overview
One of the primary reasons to take a pre workout supplement is energy. This is true.
But there are different kinds of energy to consider.
There’s the central nervous system kind of energy that gets you going, but may also have you bounding off the walls.
There’s the muscle energy that helps you lift more than you thought you could.
There’s body energy that keeps your legs going even after your mind would tell them to stop.
And there’s the focuses energy which might better be described as intensity.
When we choose a pre workout supplement, first we have to decide which kind or kinds of energy we want.
Then we have to find the product that gives it to us.
RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel combines several energy types.
Using stimulants and several other components, it claims to give you all of what you need to energize your workouts from top to bottom.
Customer feedback is mixed, but lands on the positive side, so let’s break down the formula and see what RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel can do.
RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel Ingredients and How They Work
The RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel formula starts off with Vitamins B6 and B12, both well known to provide an energy and focus boost.
The rest is divided into proprietary blends:
- The Explosive Speed and Power Matrix includes L-Leucine, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine.
It provides muscle energy and power with the Creatine, along with recovery help from the BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids.
So you’re working hard and recovering well.
- The Max Velocity Optimizer includes L-Glutamine, Beta Alanine, and Sodium Citrate to increase your muscle endurance beyond what your brain may be saing.
- The Energy and Intensity Matrix uses Arginine, Caffeine, and Taurine to keep you up and alert while your blood flow is improved to deliver more in the way of oxygen and nutrients.
The recommended dose is 1 scoop mixed with water about 30 minutes before training.
You can also take a scoop mixed with water as your intra-workout boost as well.
RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel Pros and Cons
Advantages of RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel
- It dissolves well.
- There are plenty of favorable RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel reviews.
- It comes in lots of flavors.
- It contains a broad spectrum of ingredients.
Disadvantages of RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel
- Some say it doesn’t taste very good.
- There are a number of negative reviews saying RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel doesn’t work.
Where to Buy
You can purchase RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel online at the Vitamin Shoppe, Amazon, or Bodybuilding.com.
The 45 serving tub sells for about $30.
RSP Nutrition Fast Fuelis a pretty good all around pre workout supplement.It’s a good choice for someone just starting out with pre workouts, trying to decide what kinds of benefits you’re looking to get out of it.
RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel touches on just about all of them.
You can assess your results and fine tune your choice from there.
Have You Used RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE "Get Ripped" Ebook!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
My fast fuel pre workout is out of date is it safe to still use? -laura
Your likely fine, but I would check with them to be extra sure. Here's their contact info: http://www.rspnutrition.com/contact-us- Rob