Russian RX Overview
Russian RX is a male enhancement supplement designed for and marketed to men of a certain age who are looking to regain some of the sexual excitement they seem to have lost over the years.
That, along with an improvement in erections and performance, and their intimate lives can get back closer to what it was back in their 20s.
Although there is an official Russian RXwebsite, it’s pretty brief.
The ingredients are shared, but there really isn’t a lot of talk about how exactly the whole formula works together, and there’s not a lot of discussion about the specific benefits you can expect to see.
I guess they figure that if you’re looking for a natural alternative to prescription erectile dysfunction medications, then you probably know what kinds of improvements to expect.
Russian RX Ingredients and How They Work
They call it the Explosive Russian Cocktail and it includes:
- Hawthorn Berry which relaxes blood vessels to allow more blood to freely flow through.
- Horny Goat Weed which is an aphrodisiac to boost libido and also improves blood flow to the penis.
- Damiana Leaf which is has been used as an aphrodisiac in Mexico, Central America, and the West Indies for centuries.
In fact, the ancient Mayans used it as well for “giddiness and loss of balance.”
- Muira Puama which is a sexual stimulant that boosts libido and improves erections.
- Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow to the brain for energy and to the genital for better erections.
- Ginseng Root which overcomes weakness and improves energy.
- Catuaba Bark which is an ancient Brazilian aphrodisiac, often used to fight sexual fatigue.
- Saw Palmetto Berry which is used to improve symptoms of an enlarged prostate and is also sometimes used as an aphrodisiac.
Russian RX is a daily supplement, but it comes in the form of a dissolving tablet so ingredients can be absorbed quickly into the body.
This would indicate that a dose shortly before engaging in sexual activity would be recommended.
Russian RX Pros and Cons
Advantages of Russian RX
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There is an official Russian RX website.
Disadvantages of Russian RX
- There are no independent Russian RX reviews from customers.
- Ingredient amounts are not revealed.
- The information available on Russian RX is quite limited.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Russian RX through the official website.
A one month supply costs $49.95 and there’s a one-month guarantee.You’ll find you can get discounts if you buy more than one bottle at a time.
Between the lack of information and the relatively weak formula, I’d have to say Russian RX is really nothing special.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive male enhancement formula, you can do much better.
Have You Used Russian RX?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Where can I buy "Russian RX" in Smolensk city, Russia? -Pike
It used to be available online through their official website, but the website seems to be gone. It may have been discontinued.- Rob