Potensan is a a sexual enhancement supplement that can be used by both men and women, and either daily or as needed.
In other words, Potensan is a very versatile sexual enhancement supplement.
It’s made in either Norway or Denmark by a company called The Grant BR Import/Export Company.
They offer other supplements for sexual dysfunction, as well as supplements for other issues such as stress relief and smoking cessation.
Men who take Potensan should experience greater sexual readiness at any time, and women will respond in much the same way.
There is a bit of talk about hormone secretion and that taking Potensan regulates and improves this action.
Let’s see if the ingredients can support that talk.
Potensan Ingredients and How They Work
The Potensan product page lists the ingredients, but does not give their amounts or any information about how they work.
Luckily, we can fill in some of that information for you.
- Shepherd’s Purse which is used for controlling blood pressure and relieving menstrual cramps in women.
- Sarsaparilla which is believed to increase testosterone production in the body.
- Damiana which is an ancient herbal aphrodisiac that boosts libido.
- Nutmeg which is thought to be an aphrodisiac as well as an energy booster.
- Cassia Bark (Cinnamon) which is thought to warm and clear energy channels, leading to greater sexual energy.
Instructions vary based on your gender and some other factors.
Women should take 1 Potensan pill twice per day with a full glass of water.
Results should become apparent in terms of greater sexual appetite within one to two weeks.
Men can take a daily readiness dosage which means 1-2 tablets with water twice a day or an Instant Reaction Dosage which is 5 Potensan tablets taken with a full glass of water about 4-6 hours before sexual activity.
Potensan Pros and Cons
Advantages of Potensan
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Potensan may provide additional health benefits beyond sexual health.
Disadvantages of Potensan
- It’s very expensive.
- The ingredient list is weak and full of unfamiliar components.
- The “fast-acting” method still takes 4-6 hours.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Potensanthrough the official Potensan website.
A 60-tablet package sells for $154.50. If you take 2 pills twice a day (on of the recommended dose levels), the 60-count box will last 15 days.That’s awfully expensive, and we didn’t find a money back guarantee either.
The formula looks weak.
But honestly, even if Potensan looked good, I’d have a hard time recommending a product that would cost you over $300 a month For this reason, skip the Potensan.
Have You Used Potensan? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice For Male Enhancement – Vigrx Plus
We have personally tested over 100 different male enhancement supplements, and Vigrx Plus stands out as the most effective in terms of results and customer reviews.
Not only is Vigrx Plus designed to help boost overall stamina and libido, but it’s also the only product in its category to be clinically studied and PROVEN to work.
Click Here to read more about my specific results with Vigrx Plus
How People Found This Review:and potensan, and potensan review, and potensan vs robust
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!