Secreta Bridge Overview
With so many choices in bodybuilding and nutritional supplements these days, it’s getting pretty hard for guys to figure out which one or ones they should be taking.
You think all you have to do is figure out your goal and pick a product that addresses it.
But the tricky part is that you probably have more then one goal, and the supplements usually address more than one issue.
So you’re left figuring out how to prioritize your goals, then finding the product or products that allow to you focus on your top priorities.
Secreta Bridge by LGI Supplements, calls itself a revolutionary anabolic product.
They invite you to go back to a younger and fitter you, by addressing anti-aging, muscle growth, and fat loss.
So if these are your priorities in a supplement, read on to check out the Secreta Bridge formula.
Secreta Bridge Ingredients and How They Work
The formula is short and to the point:
- Laxogenin is relatively new discovery from the 1990s.
It’s chemically similar to the steroid, Anavar, but it doesn’t cause the liver toxicity or side effects associated with it.
Using Laxogenin will promonte both muscle and strength gains and reduce body fat by increasing protein synthesis by over 200%.
- Diosgenin comes from the wild yam.
It’s a precursor to several synthetic steroids, and it’s been clinically proven to reduce body fat.
Diosgenin is involved in healthy cell communications related to growth and regeneration.
- Dioscin is also derived from the wild yam.
It converts to Diosgenin very slowly and in studies, it increases HGH secretion to levels twice as high as without it.
- The recommended dose is a very easy 1 Secreta Bridgecapsule in the morning and 1 in the evening, and you should start to see results in a few short weeks.
Secreta Bridge Pros and Cons
Advantages of Secreta Bridge
- The ingredients have each been clinically tested and shown to be effective.
- It has effects similar to steroids but without the liver toxicity or side effects.
- Its focus is on tissue and cell growth and repair.
Disadvantages of Secreta Bridge
- Its pretty expensive, especially if you’re considering stacking it.
- There’s no information on the dosing in Secreta Bridge compared with the dosing of the clinical testing of the ingredients.
- There are lots of warnings on the label like that you can’t take Secreta Bridge unless you’re a male over 21, and you shouldn’t use it if you’ve ever had high blood pressure.
- While judging from the bodybuilding forum discussions, there is some interest and there are some guys out there using it, there is no real customer feedback available regarding anybody’s actual results.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Secreta Bridge online through LGI Supplements and other retailers.
The one month supply sells for just over $50.
I’m honestly not blown away by this product.They promote it like it’s based on great science, and maybe it is, but then how about some testing of some actual Secreta Bridge, instead of just the ingredients.
I’ll reserve final judgment until I hear some user feedback, but for now, I wouldn’t bother with it.
Have You Used Secreta Bridge?
Leave YourReview Below!
Top 3 Body BuildingAffiliate Disclosure