Shredz Burner Overview
For some guys, finding the right fat burner can be like finding the holy grail.
When it’s time to shred, you want something that really gets you lean and ripped.
That’s why it makes sense to look at Shredz Burner as n option.
Shredz is a company that makes the most of internet marketing and social media to create a community of followers for its products and its brands.
And that’s all well and good, but it doesn’t mean they make effective supplements.
While they make a whole line of supplements, including stacks for different purposes, their flagship products are their fat burners, and the one we’re looking at today is simply called Shredz Burner.
Shredz Burner promises to help you reach your cutting goals like nothing you’ve every experienced before.
You’ll be energized for your workouts, and you’re body will be burning fat whether you’re working out or at rest.
And it’s strong enough that you only need to take 2 capsules a day, which is good because a lot of fat burners have you taking like 4 horse pills at a time several times a day.
Shredz Burner Ingredients and How They Work
Of course, the important thing is what’s in Shredz Burner formula, which includes:
- Choline which is known to be a powerful fat burner, increasing your metabolic rate as well as a cognitive enhancer.
- Vitamin B5 for energy.
- Caffeine to stimulate energy and fat burner as well as increasing concentration.
- Theobromine which is a mild stimulant that increases insulin sensitivity.
- Cayenne Pepper which stimulates metabolism.
- Green Tea Catechins which burn fat.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid which is an antioxidant to fight against the damage caused by free radicals.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine which improves blood flow.
- Yohimbe which is a powerful stimulant.
You should be aware that some people suffer mild to serious side effects with Yohimbe, especially anyone with blood pressure issues.
- Dendrobium which is thought to be the next ephedrine
- Higenamine HCL which is yet another stimulant.
- Synephrine which is a stimulant also known as Citrus Aurantium or Bitter Orange.
It may cause side effects when used with caffeine.
The international version of Shredz Burner leaves out the Yohimbe because it’s banned in several countries.
Shredz Burner Pros and Cons
Advantages of Shredz Burner
- There majority of Shredz Burner reviews on Amazon are very favorable with people commenting most on the energy it provides.
- It’s easily available.
- It has an international formula so you can get it all over the world.
- You only have to take 2 capsules a day.
Disadvantages of Shredz Burner
- It’s got a crapload of stimulants in the formula, and some of them have proven to be potentially unsafe.
If you’ve got a sensitivity to stimulants in general or to any of the specific ones in the formula, you’ll want to find something else.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Shredz Burner online or at your local GNC.
Online, you have a few different options like the Shredz website and Amazon.com.
The cost of a 60 count bottle (one month supply) is about $50.
Shredz Burnermay be a great weight loss supplement for your cutting cycles, but it’s got a lot of potentially dangerous stimulants so use it with caution.Start with only one pill the first day and take it with food to minimize the chances or severity of side effects.
Also stay away from additional stimulants while you’re taking it.
Have You Used Shredz Burner?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Fat BurnersAffiliate Disclosure