Shredz Testosterone Overview
Some of us use testosterone boosters to help increase lean muscle mass and decrease fat deposits.
Others of us use testosterone boosters to improve erections and overall sexual performance.
That’s the great thing about increasing testosterone – multiple benefits in one product.
This doesn’t stop most testosterone boosting supplements from focusing just on one aspect or the other.
It helps with marketing, making them able to target one specific audience.
But Shredz thinks differently about their product,Shredz Testosterone.
They market it to people who want to build muscle as much as those who want the sexual benefits.
And since it’s part of a broader line of supplements, this might be a good choice.
Shredz Testosterone promises to work with your body to enhance your lifestyle with an increase in your natural testosterone.
One of their selling points is that they don’t use the same old tired testosterone boosting ingredients you’re used to.
They use a newer, more progressive formula that beats the competition hands down.
Shredz Testosterone Ingredients and How They Work
We’ve seen what Shredz Testosterone says about their formula, Now let’s have a look ourselves to see if it can truly deliver like they say. The ingredient list is very brief.
- Zinc which is used to facilitate the body’s natural testosterone production process.
Studies have shown a positive correlation between zinc and testosterone levels.
- Anacyclus Pyrethrum which I have to admit I wasn’t familiar with before checking out Shredz Testosterone.
It’s an herb used as an aphrodisiac in Ayurvedic medicine.
It’s currently being studied for its potential to increase testosterone. It’s truly cutting edge.
The science isn’t in yet, but it may turn out to be an important testosterone booster.
- Eurycoma Longifolia which is used in lots of testosterone boosters.
It helps to free up testosterone that would otherwise be bound with Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).
- Fenugreek which has long been believed to increase testosterone naturally.
- Maca Root which is primarily an aphrodisiac, but is also believed to play a role in increasing testosterone.
- Velvet Bean Extract (aka Mucuna Pruriens) which is also an aphrodisiac that may work by increasing testosterone.
The recommended dose is 1 Shredz Testosterone capsule taken 3 times daily.
Shredz Testosterone Pros and Cons
Advantages of Shredz Testosterone
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There are lots of favorable Shredz Testosterone reviews from customers.
In fact, the majority of reviews on Amazon.com are positive.
- It’s easily available.
Disadvantages of Shredz Testosterone
- It’s expensive.
- The formula may focus more on sexual performance components than actually boosting testosterone.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Shredz Testosteronethrough the Shredz website or other retailers like Amazon.com.
If you prefer, you can also pick it up at your local GNC.
The one month supply of 90 capsules sells for $75 at GNC, but Amazon will sell you 2 months for $118.
The Shredz Testosterone reviews from customers make me think you might get some good results on both the bodybuilding and sexual side of things.But even so, I’m not sure the cost is fully justified.
Have You Used Shredz Testosterone?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
How People Found This Review:and shredz testosterone, and shredz testosterone review
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review