Sparxx Rx is a Viagra alternative type of male enhancement supplement. What that means is that while some supplements need to be taken each day to build up in your system and have their effect over time, Sparxx Rx is a take as you need it pill. The effects can be noticed in as little as 20 minutes, though it may take up to an hour, and they can be felt for as long as 72 hours (all weekend long).
Of course, our next question is “What effects?” Sparxx Rx claims it will enlarge and strengthen your penis through the mechanism of increased blood flow. It will restore sex drive and increase your pleasure and excitement during foreplay, and it will foster more intense and multiple orgasms.
Sparxx Rx Ingredients and How They Work
Sparxx Rxis an all natural supplement. Some of the key components of the formula are:
- Wild Yam works as an antioxidant and to help deter infertility and impotence.
- Korean Ginseng enhances libido and performance by acting on the central nervous system.
- White Willow Extract improves energy and libido.
- Cnidium Monnieri increases libido and boost nitric oxide levels which improves blood flow to the penis for better erections.
- Jujube Extract works by reducing anxiety which is an aid to performance.
- Cayenne Extract promotes good circulation.
- Vinpocetine opens up blood vessels allowing more blood to flow through to the genitals.
- Catuaba Bark and Maca Root are both ancient herbal aphrodisiacs that increase libido.
- Saw Palmetto Berry supports reproductive and prostate health.
You should take 1 Sparxx Rx pill about 30 minutes to an hour before sexual activity. Even though it’s a take as needed supplement, they say it builds up in your system so you feel the effects even more strongly as time goes on.
Where to Buy
Sparxx Rx is available online through its official website and a few other retailers. Amazon sells one capsule for $5.99 and a 16 count bottle for $49.99. At the official website, one way to order is to sign up for a “free trial”. They’ll send you a month’s supply for the price of shipping. If you don’t cancel within 14 days of ordering the free trial, you will be shipped and charged for a new supply monthly. The monthly cost is $49.99. These kinds of setups are usually done deceptively, and the agreements, once entered, are very hard to get out of.
Sparxx Rx Pros and Cons
Advantages of Sparxx Rx
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There is no commitment required.You just take it when you need it, and don’t take it when you don’t.
- There is an official website with plenty of information about how Sparxx Rxworks.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Sparxx Rx
- The terms of the free trial offer are buried in the fine print, and you’re likely to sign up for monthly billing without that being your intent.
- Several of the ingredients we look for are not in the formula.
We find nothing special in the ingredients list or product information that would lead us to believe that Sparxx Rx is anything special or worthy of our recommendation.
On top of that, the free trial/autoship program is fraught with problems, and signing up for it is just asking for trouble. Our recommendation is that you skip Sparxx Rx.
Have You Used Sparxx Rx? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and sparxx rx, and sparxx rx review, and sparxx rx reviews, and sparxxrx, and sparxx rx 1, and sparxxrx com
Have you used this supplement?
All I have to say is this product was amazing. I have tried other products but this one not only worked but I had periodic erections throughout the next day just thinking about the night before... CRAZY!
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Can i take sparxxrx with vitamins and fish oil? -shawn
You can. It doesn't look like there's any conflict.- Rob
0 out of 1 people found this question helpful.