Spermamax is a male enhancement supplement designed to increase the amount of sperm you produce and ejaculate. This can give you more pleasurable, explosive orgasms. It also increases your energy, stamina, and desire for sex with all natural herbal ingredients. By enhancing sperm count, sperm health, and sperm mobility, it purports to give you better sex, as well as more confidence and greater self-esteem.
The makers of Spermamax claim that their formula is an exact copy of a “wildly popular Fertility Blend for Men”. It includes:
- Zinc helps maintain testosterone levels, increases energy, and aids with metabolism.
- Vitamin C helps the functioning of nitric oxide which helps improve your erection.
- Vitamin E helps improve exercise performance and enhance male fertility.
- Vitamin B6 lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Vitamin B12 helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Folate participates in the synthesis of DNA and RNA and may increase fertility in males.
- L-Carnitine increases energy conversion.
- Green Tea is a strong antioxidant.
- Dong Quai helps circulation and red blood cell production which helps combat fatigue.
The recommended dose is 3-4 capsules per day for the first month. After that, 2 capsules per day is sufficient, and you should see results in about 3 months.
Spermamax Pros and Cons
There’s good and bad in everything, which is why it’s important to consider both sides of Spermamax before making your final judgment.
Advantages of Spermamax
- The website is informative.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It can support general as well as sexual health.
Disadvantages of Spermamax
- We found no Spermamaxreviews from customers letting us know how they fared.
- There have been no clinical studies to prove its effectiveness.
- It takes time and commitment.
- There is no company contact information on the website.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Spermamax through their website or a number of other online retailers. The website sells a 60 count bottle for $59.95. Since you should start out taking 3-4 pills a day, this wouldn’t last very long, and since you need 3 months to see results, it would effectively be pointless. 3 bottles (a 2-month supply) goes for $139.95. They recommend the 6 bottle package for $259.95. There is a 90 day money back guarantee, so you if you wanted to go for the full package, you’d be protected as long as they honor the guarantee.
The approach of Spermamax is different than that of most male enhancement supplements. It comes at the problem as one of not enough sperm as opposed to not enough stimulation or blood flow. There may be something to this. We would, however, like to see more in the way of libido enhancers and nitric oxide boosters. The biggest issue with Spermamax is the financial and time commitment you need to make to get results.With the money back guarantee, the financial risk is covered, so all your left needing to shell out is time.
Have You Used Spermamax? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!