Stimulin Review – Should You Use It?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » Stimulin Review – Should You Use It?
Stimulin may just be the most simple natural male enhancement supplement we’ve ever come across. Made by Naturally Vitamins, Stimulinis touted as an all-around health-boosting vitamin supplement that works together with a healthy lifestyle to combat erectile dysfunction and lead to a better sex life. It naturally supports energy, circulation, libido, and erectile function.
Stimulin Ingredients and How They Work
As previously stated, Stimulin is extremely simple. It has only 4 ingredients:
- Phosphorous is needed for the conversion of food to energy.
- Calcium supports healthy blood flow and blood pressure.
- Magnesium is involved in many bodily functions including producing energy.
- Citrulline is an amino acid that helps stimulate the production of nitric oxide, which increases the flow of blood to the penis for better, stronger, harder erections. Citrulline is actually a precursor to L-Arginine which is included in many if not most male enhancement formulas.
The recommended dose is 2 tablets once per day. A bottle contains 60 tablets, and so you can expect it to last a month. It is also recommended by Stimulin that you live a healthy lifestyle that includes plenty of water, rest, and good food, as well as regular exercise.
Stimulin Pros and Cons
Knowing that there’s good and bad in everything, a quick comparison of the two is a good tool you can use to decide whether or not to purchase a particular product.
Advantages of Stimulin
- It is relatively inexpensive.
- Its ingredients are natural.
- Stimulin contributes to a healthy lifestyle
Disadvantages of Stimulin
- It doesn’t contain any libido enhancing ingredients.
- There is no company or product website.
- There is no money back guarantee.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Stimulin through any of several online retailers. Prices vary quite a bit, so you’ll definitely want to shop around. We saw as low as $25 and as high as $40 for a month’s supply. One site had discounts available for bulk orders so you’ll want to factor that in as well. Unfortunately, we didn’t find any satisfaction guarantees, so you would have to take that up with your particular retailer.
While simple is somehow intriguing in this complicated world, the main thing we look for in a male enhancement supplement is that it works. While we have no doubt that it’s a helpful supplement, we just can’t be sure how effective it is as a penis pill. There haven’t been any clinical tests performed, and we haven’t been able to find any Stimulin reviews from customers to help us decide. The biggest thing we think this product has going for it is the relatively low price. So if you’re willing to stake $25 or so on it, give it a go.
Have You Used Stimulin? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!