Stamazide Review – Does It Work?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » Stamazide Review – Does It Work?
First, let’s clear up some of the name confusion surrounding this product. It is called Stamazide, but it used to be called Stamanex, which used to cause it to be confused with Stamina Rx (an entirely different product) which is why they changed the name to Stamazide. The company that makes Stamazide is called Sterling-Grant Laboratories, which makes lots of different supplements covering several health issues and concerns.
Now back to our regularly scheduled review, which is as you may or may not recall, about Stamazide. Stamazide is a daily male enhancement supplement that focuses on re-balancing sexual hormones as you age, so that you can continue to experience your most satisfying sexual life, no matter your age.
Stamazide Ingredients and How They Work
The Stamazide formula includes:
- Niacin which improves circulation throughout the body and helps improve overall proper functioning.
- Epimedium Sagittatum which increases nitric oxide in the body which in turn improves blood flow.
- Maca which is an ancient Peruvian aphrodisiac used for centuries to improve sex drive.
- Tribulus Terrestris which signals the pituitary gland to release more Luteinizing Hormone which in turn signals the testes to produce more testosterone.
- Avena Sativa which helps keep testosterone free from being bound up with Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).
- Eurycoma Longifolia which works in much the same way as Avena Sativa, keeping testosterone free from SHBG and able to be used by the body.
- Fenusterols which also increase free testosterone levels.
- Gingko Biloba which improves overall blood flow.
The recommended dose is 2 tablets daily for improving your overall health and vitality, as well as specifically your sexual functioning.
Stamazide Pros and Cons
Advantages of Stamazide
- It’s made by a reputable supplement company.
- Stamazide is reasonably priced.
- The ingredients are geared toward boosted testosterone levels.
- The formula is all natural.
- The Stamazide reviews we found were primarily favorable.
Disadvantages of Stamazide
- There is some doubt as to the validity of the customer reviews on Amazon.
- There is no company or product website.
- It requires a daily commitment.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Stamazide through any of several online supplement retailers. The average price is about $25 per one month supply. Any money back guarantees would have to be found through the individual retailers.
The ingredients in Stamazideare solid, which means you might just find what you’re looking for if a boost in testosterone levels is your main goal.And the price is right, so Stamazide may be a good option for someone looking for a daily male enhancement supplement with testosterone support.
Have You Used Stamazide? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!