Superior Velvet IGF-1 Review – A Fountain of Youth?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » Superior Velvet IGF-1 Review – A Fountain of Youth?
Superior Velvet IGF-1 Overview
Ever since Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis was suspected of taking Deer Antler Velvet to help recover from a torn muscle, this particular supplement ingredient has gotten a lot of attention. This substance has been used in traditional Chinese medicine forever. It is said to have a whole host of healthful benefits.
Superior Velvet IGF-1is a modern day supplement used to increase vitality and virility. It’s purported benefits are many. Taking it will increase your lean muscle mass, rejuvenate aging cells, fight fatigue, enhance sexual performance and fertility, boost immunity, lower blood pressure, protect joints, and restore overall balance to the body. That’s a lot of benefit from one supplement. Let’s look a little closer at this potential wonder drug.
Superior Velvet IGF-1 Ingredients and How They Work
Clearly, the signature ingredient is Deer Antler Velvet. Deer regenerate their antlers each year. At this time, the velvet is harvested and turned into a powder. It contains a rich combinations of minerals, fatty acids, growth factors, collagen, amino acids, and enzymes. One of the key components is the growth factor IGF-1 which supports muscle development and promotes well-being. (In fact, it is a banned substance for Olympic and many professional sports athletes.)
Additional ingredients include:
- Korean Ginseng for improving circulation and enhancing the immune system.
- Ginkgo Biloba for improving symptoms of depression as well as circulation.
- Fenugreek Seed to enhance libido and reduce inflammation of the joints.
- Epimedium to increase nitric oxide production for better erections.
- Cnidium Seed to increase libido.
- Eurycoma Longifolia Root to increase levels of free testosterone in the body.
Instructions are to take 2 Superior Velvet IGF-1 tablets daily. It is expected that you’ll begin to see real results within a few weeks time.
Superior Velvet Pros and Cons
- In addition to male enhancement, Superior Velvet IGF-1 can be used by both men and women to feel better, stronger, and younger.
- Full contact information is provided on the website.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Ingredients in Superior Velvet are banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
- There is some question about whether or not deer are harmed in the harvesting the velvet. The Superior Velvet website, however, states that they are not harmed.
Where to Buy
You can purchase it through the official website. A single bottle costs $69.99, but there is currently a buy one get one free offer so you can get a two month’s supply for that price. There is also a 30 day money back guarantee offered by the manufacturer.
The idea of Superior Velvet IGF-1 and deer antler velvet in general is intriguing. More and more studies are being conducted to attempt to determine if this is the real thing or just a myth. As long as you’re not an Olympic or professional athlete, I’d say it’s worth giving a try.
Have You Used Superior Velvet? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
2 comments on “Superior Velvet IGF-1 Review – A Fountain of Youth?”
Leave A New Comment
Thxs for any reply
There’s no reason you can’t stack a pre-workout like Nitrocut with Superior Velvet IGF-1. I haven’t tried them together but it could be an effective combination. As for a torn ACL, there is no real proof that it can heal you, but there are anecdotal stories out there, so it could work.