While most herbal male enhancement supplements compare themselves to their prescription-requiring counterparts, Sustanol, made by Medspan Labs, does things a little differently. It compares itself to its popular herbal competitor – Enzyte. Sustanol claims to be twice as powerful as Enzyte when it comes to improving your sexual performance.
When taken daily, Sustanol build up in your system to increase testosterone levels, boost your libido, and improve genital blood flow for superior erections. While there is no official website, third party retailers that sell Sustanol are very professional and include a huge amount of information about how this product can help you out.
The entire ingredient list, along with detailed explanations of how each component improves your situation is made readily available:
- Niacin improves overall and genital blood flow, giving you that tingling “niacin flush”.
- Zinc is important to the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Tribulus Terrestris starts the process that signals your body to produce an increased amount of testosterone.
- Avena Sativa frees up bound testosterone by rendering Sex Hormone Binding Globulin ineffective.
- Eurycoma Longifolia works on SHBG just like Avena Sativa.
- L-Arginine, Epimedium, and Yohimbe all work to increase the flow of blood to the penis during arousal.
- Muira Puama, Cnidium Monnier, Pygeum Africanum, and Maca Root are all aphrodisiacs that increase libido
The recommended dose is 1 tablet per day. You should start to experience results almost immediately, but the full effect can be felt after a few weeks time.
Sustanol Pros and Cons
Advantages of Sustanol
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Information is provided in a thorough and professional manner.
- It’s reasonably priced.
Disadvantages of Sustanol
- Availability seems to be limited. Several retailers are out of stock. This may indicate that Sustanol is no longer available, though we have not verified this information.
- There’s no manufacturer guarantee.
- Sustanol contains Yohimbe which the FDA has warned against because of its potential to cause serious side effects.
Where to Buy
Sustanolis currently available through a few different online retailers. Prices vary, but stay in the range of about $20-$25 per 30-count bottle.
If if weren’t for the fact that it may be on the outs, I’d say Sustanol is a product worth trying. The other downside is the presence of Yohimbe. So given those two drawbacks, and the fact that your options are plentiful, go with something other than Sustanol.
Have You Used Sustanol? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and SUSTANOL
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!