Test Flex Overview
These days, unless your levels are severely low and you’ve been diagnosed with clinically low testosterone, you really shouldn’t need to consider actual hormone replacement therapy.
There are so many natural testosterone boosting supplements available that really your only struggle should be deciding which one to use.
And that’s a pretty good problem to have.
Test Flex is a spray formula made by Top Legal Steroids.
You can use it individually or as part of their Anabolic Stack, and it’s primary purpose is to boost your natural testosterone levels.
They claim their formulas have been clinically tested and their stack is responsible for may pro bodybuilders’ physiques.
More directly though, the benefits they claim Test Flex can provide are:
- Increased muscle mass
- Bolstered strength
- Improved athletic performance and endurance
- Boosted libido and sexual performance
- Increased energy
- Better mental focus and concentration
- Decreased fatigue
Test Flex Ingredients and How They Work
Testosterone boosters are common so it’s important to take a look at the formula for help figuring out the likely success of a product.
In the case of Test Flex, the formula contains:
- Avena Sativa which increases free testosterone levels.
- Damiana which is a powerful aphrodisiac.
- Pituitary Extract which improves hormonal response.
- Saw Palmetto which supports prostate health.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases total testosterone levels by increasing the release of Luteinizing Hormone which signals for an increase in testosterone production.
It’s a decent mix of some of the more common natural testosterone boosting ingredients available.
The recommended dose is 2 sprays, 3 times a day.
This enables the ingredients to be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream, which means quicker and more efficient results.
Test Flex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Test Flex
- It’s used and endorsed by several bodybuilding professionals, like 5 time NPC Team Universe Weight Class Champion, Chris Faildo.
- You can use Test Flex alone or as part of the Anabolic Stack.
- The spray formula means it acts more quickly and efficiently than tablet or capsule formulas.
Disadvantages of Test Flex
- It’s expensive.
- The formula isn’t anything special, especially considering the price.
There are so many natural testosterone boosters available that it seems unnecessary to spend this much on Test Flex.
- I was unable to find independent Test Flex reviews from customers who’ve used it (except testimonials on the website which you should always take with a grain of salt.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Test Flexthrough the SprayFlex website.
A single bottle should last a month with regular use, and it costs $89.95. If you buy the stack or buy in bulk, you can save some money on your per bottle cost.
As a standalone testosterone booster, I wouldn’t highly recommend Test Flex.It’s similar to a lot of other products, yet it’s more expensive than most.
On the other hand, if you want to go with the stack, Test Flex is an integral part of it, and the convenience of getting all three product in spray bottle formulations from the same place may be worth it.
Have You Used Test Flex?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review