Winnie Flex Overview
Winstrol is a popular steroid used by bodybuilders during their cutting cycles.
It helps you get shredded and vascular without losing muscle mass or strength, so it’s used commonly to get ready for competitions.
But Winstrol is illegal and banned, so if you’re going or staying natural, you need to find effective alternatives that don’t put your wallet, your reputation, or your freedom in jeopardy.
Winnie Flex is a natural alternative from a company called Top Legal Steroids.
They offer 3 products in their Anabolic Stack: GH Flex, Test Flex, and Winnie Flex.
The stack is endorsed by several competitive bodybuilders, and Winnie Flex is the one we’re looking at today.
It’s designed to mimic the effects of Winstrol, yet it’s completely legal and safe.
Let’s take a closer look at the formula to see if it’s likely to deliver.
Winnie Flex Ingredients and How They Work
The Winnie Flex formula consists of:
- An Amino Acid Complex to support protein synthesis and improve post workout recovery.
- Apis Melifica which comes from bees, and is used for treating hives.
- Arnica Motana which is a flower used for swelling and sore throats.
- Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) which is a type of seaweed used to counteract an underactive thyroid.
- Gambogia which is used for gastrointestinal disorders and drowsiness.
- Liver Extract which is a rich source of iron and several vitamins.
- Phosphoricum Acidum which is used to treat stress.
- Pituitary which can be used to treat thyroid disease.
- Thuja Occidentalis which boosts your immune system.
- Thyroid Extract which helps you maintain your weight.
The ingredients combine to improve both thyroid function and metabolism so you get ripped while maintaining muscle mass.
It also reduces excess fluid so you look as shredded as possible.
The recommended dose is 2 sprays under the tongue, three times a day.
Winnie Flex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Winnie Flex
- The ingredients are all natural, legal, and not banned substances.
- The spray bottle formula is fast-absorbing and convenient for people who don’t like taking pills.
- You can use it alone or as part of the Anabolic Stack along with GH Flex and Test Flex.
- It’s used and endorsed by bodybuilding professionals such as USA Light Heavyweight Champion Fakhri Mubarak.
Disadvantages of Winnie Flex
- It’s expensive.
- There are no clinical tests showing that it’s effective.
- Most of the ingredients are unproven.I found no independent Winnie Flex reviews from customers who’ve used it successfully.
The “celebrity” endorsements and website testimonials are good, but it’s always better to get some outside independent feedback.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Winnie Flex through the Spray Flex webiste.
A single bottle should last a month and costs $89.95. You can save quite a bit if you buy in bulk.There’s also a discount if you buy it as part of the Anabolic Stack with GH Flex and Test Flex.
As a standalone product, I’m not convinced Winnie Flexis your best bet.
The ingredients don’t seem geared toward cutting for the most part.
But oftentimes, a well formulated stack is your best hope for getting great results.
The bodybuilding professional endorsements are pretty convincing that Winnie Flex and the Anabolic Stack may be worth a try.
Have You Used Winnie Flex?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Weight LossAffiliate Disclosure
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Trying to get my weight down and get in shape. Is winnie flex for me? -dennis
I don't think you'll get much help for it on its own. A better choice would be the Crazy Mass Cutting Stack. Check out my review here: https://www.supplementcritique.com/crazy-mass-cutting-stack-review/- Rob
0 out of 2 people found this question helpful.