Testerex is a male enhancement supplement made by a company called Gero Vita International. They make all kinds of dietary supplements for a number of different ailments. Testerex is their product to address erectile dysfunction and poor sexual performance. But you won’t find Testerex on the Gero Vita website. That’s because some time ago, the company was charged with making false promises about some of their products, and Testerex was one of them. For a long time, Testerex was still available through third party retailers. This is seeming to be less and less the case.
From what we can tell, Testerex made many of the same promises all the male enhancement supplements make – that you’ll achieve thicker, harder, longer erections and be able to please your partner with them for hours due to your new found stamina.
Despite misleading promises, there is a Testerex formula, and it’s designed to enhance your sexual experience. What it uses is:
- Yohimbe to increase the flow of blood to the penis during erections and decrease the flow back out against. This way you can achieve and maintain your hard erection.
- Muira Puama to improve your libido.
It’s an ancient herbal aphrodisiac that’s been used to rev up sex drives for centuries.
- Orchic Substance and Oyster Meat which both help increase testosterone levels. Increased testosterone levels means both better erections and better drive and performance.
The recommended dose is 2 to 3 capsules per day, every day.
Testerex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Testerex
- It contains ingredients that may improve erections.
Disadvantages of Testerex
- The company that makes Testerex was fined for false advertising which led to the demise of Testerex.
- It contains Yohimbe which has been recommended against by the FDA for causing dangerous side effects in some people. These side effects include extreme changes in blood pressure as well as nausea and heart palpitations. It can be especially dangerous when taken every day as would be the case with Testerex.
- Availability is very limited.
Where to Buy
We were unable to locate a source for purchasing Testerex. When it was available, a month’s supply was selling for $39.95.
Apparently, the company behind Testerex was big player in the direct mail marketing world throughout the 1980s and 1990s. They preyed on older folks by disguising their advertising mailings as informational magazines. In the end, the FTC caught up to them, and it would appear that Testerex was a casualty of the fallout.
Have You Used Testerex? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!