The connection between testosterone and virility is clear. What’s also clear is that testosterone levels drop for all men as they age. When this happens to you, you start putting on weight, feeling more lethargic, getting less in the way of returns from your workouts in the gym, and losing interest and ability in the bedroom. If you want to reverse these trends without synthetic hormones, natural testosterone boosting may be the way to go.
Synthetic hormones can often come with some nasty side effects or can be quite expensive and hard to come by for most people.
Testogenix, made by Pierce Hawthorne Research, is a natural herbal supplement that encourages your body’s own natural testosterone production. With higher testosterone levels, you’ll be able to get more from your workouts, maintain more lean muscle mass, lose weight more easily, and have greater sexual desire.
The makers of Testogenix claim that it is the most complete testosterone booster available. Here’s what’s in the formula:
- Testosterone Advantage: Their patented ingredient made from calcium fructate. Research shows that it increases testosterone levels by 10% in just 3 hours.
- D-Aspartic Acid: Shown to increase testosterone levels by 42% in 12 days.
- ZMA Complex: Clinically proven to increase free testosterone by 33% in 8 weeks by replacing zinc and magnesium levels lost during exercise.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Increases testosterone usage at he muscular level.
- Eurycoma Longifolia: Increases free testosterone by seeking and destroying SHGB (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which binds to testosterone rendering it unusable.
- Resveratrol: Decreases estrogen and therefore increases testosterone levels.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules taken once daily. That means a 90-count bottle is a 30 day supply.
Testogenix Pros and Cons
Comparing the good and bad aspects of a product is a great way to decide whether or not to buy.
Advantages of Testogenix
- Its ingredients are all natural.
- It is safe to use.
- There is a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Testogenix
- It’s fairly expensive.
- There are very few Testogenixreviews from customers attesting to whether or not it works.
Where to Buy
You can buy Testogenix online through several different retailers including the Testogenix website. There, you can buy a one month supply for $60, and you’ll get a small discount if you buy 2 or more month’s worth at the same time. The website offers a 90 day guarantee which applies to opened and opened bottles alike, so you’re covered there. Alternatively, you can find it at other retailers. Amazon, for example, sells a one month supply for $54.95.
The general consensus is that natural testosterone boosters can work to an extent, but don’t expect miracles. Of course, there will always be shoddy products in this market, so you have to watch out for those too. It’s too bad that there aren’t more customer reviews out there, but the ingredients in Testogenix have been clinically tested, and that’s something. In the end, we think Testogenix is worth trying as it might be one of the better herbal testosterone boosters out there.
Keep an eye out for possible side effects if you notice anything strange, as side effects can come with just about any supplement, but either way, Testogenix seems like a safe bet and one that will work.
Have You Used Testogenix? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
How People Found This Review:and testogenix reviews, and testogenix, and testogenix review, and testogenix scam
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review