TFX Drive Overview
TFX Drive is a male enhancement supplement that focuses particularly on the loss of testosterone that occurs as men age. It’s no secret that as we move into and through our thirties and beyond, our bodies just don’t make testosterone like they used to. The name for it is “Andropause,” and it comes with lower energy and stamina, more body fat, less lean muscle mass, and to some most importantly, loss of libido.
TFX Health is a company that offers a few different “healthy lifestyle” supplements. TFX Drive is the one that addresses this reduction of testosterone and the negative effects that can have on your life. The claim is that by taking TFX Drive, you’ll experience:
- Increased Sex Drive
- More Energy and Vitality
- Greater Strength and Stamina
These claims are generally true if indeed your testosterone levels are increased. The question then becomes whether or not taking TFX Drive can do the job.
The TFX Drive website shows the product label, which is a nice feature since it gives us the full picture about what’s inside and how we’re recommended to use it.
The formula is made up of:
- Vitamin B6 increases testosterone indirectily.
It stimulates androgen receptors. Androgen is a precursor to testosterone.
- Vitamin B12 is essential to fat and protein metabolism which in turn is essential for testosterone production.
- Zinc prevents testosterone from being converted to estrogen by inhibiting aromatase.
- Caffeine helps provide energy.
- Fenugreek is an ancient herb that reportedly increases testosterone levels, though there is no clinical proof to that effect.
- Eurycoma Longifolia is also an ancient herb that reportedly increases free an available testosterone. There are plenty of studies demonstrating an effect on libido, but not necessarily due to increased testosterone.
- Rhodiola Rosea is an herbal extract that may increase testosterone.
- Saw Palmetto supports prostate health.
The dosing recommendation is that you take 2 capsules per day, and the results will become apparent over time.
TFX Drive Pros and Cons
Make sure to always consider both the positive and negative aspects of a product before taking the plunge and ordering it.
Advantages of TFX Drive
- The ingredients are natural.
- It’s an overall healthy daily supplement.
- There is a 30 day money-back guarantee.
- It’s made by a company that makes other healthy lifestyle supplements as well, so they are likely to be concerned about maintaining a good reputation.
- TFX Drive reviews from customers are positive.
Disadvantages of TFX Drive
- It’s more expensive than comparable products.
- It doesn’t contain Tribulus Terrestris, which is the most common herbal ingredient in testosterone boosters.
Where to Buy
You can find TFX Drivefor purchase through the TFX Health Website. A one month supply sells for $50. If you buy several months worth at a time, you’ll receive significant discounts. We also found TFX Drive on Amazon for just under $25.
It would seem that TFX Drive could be a healthy addition to your daily supplement regimen if you’re wanting to achieve a modest boost in testosterone. On the other hand, we wouldn’t expect miracles. Natural testosterone boosters have something of an iffy reputation for effectiveness, so ultimately, we think TFX Drive is not worth the price you’d pay for it.
Have You Used TFX Drive? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice for Building Testosterone – Testofuel
Low Testosterone levels affect close to 50 million American men, and are responsible for weight gain, energy loss, and erectile dysfunction issues.Testofuel uses a specialized combination of all natural herbs and extracts to help give you a powerful boost in muscle mass and energy.
I recently had a chance to personally test out Testofuel for a period of 3 months, and have written up my full review and results.
Check out My Official Review of Testofuel Here
How People Found This Review:and TFX Drive, and tfx drive testosterone booster
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review