Trivaxa Review – Is Trivaxa a Scam?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » Trivaxa Review – Is Trivaxa a Scam?
Trivaxa appears to be one of those male enhancement supplements that offers up a lot of hype, but very little real information on how it works and what you can really expect to experience. The official website starts out with proclamations such as:
- “Vein-popping, skin-stretching, long-lasting erections.”
- “Intense, mind-numbing orgasms that make her scream!”
- “Porn star stamina for marathon sex sessions.”
These kinds of claims are not at all unusual in the herbal male enhancement world, but generally, we look for something to back it up. Here’s where Trivaxa begins to show its true colors.
Trivaxa Ingredients and How They Work
The Trivaxa website does not display a list of ingredients. They talk about the formula having 15 powerful herbs, but only mention 2 actual ingredients by name:
- L-Arginine works as a precursor to Nitric Oxide, which allows for greater blood flow to the penis for stronger, harder, better erections.
- Maca is an ancient Peruvian aphrodisiac that boosts libido and stamina.
Another important piece of information that’s conspicuously missing is how you’re supposed to take Trivaxa. Some male enhancement supplements are meant to be taken daily to gradually build in your system to affect a change. Others are more like Viagra alternatives that you take just before an intimate encounter.
Trivaxa Pros and Cons
Listing out the good and bad aspects of a product you’re considering purchasing is a great way to really see whether or not you’re likely to benefit from it.
Advantages of Trivaxa
- There’s a money-back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Trivaxa
- There is no comprehensive list of ingredients.
- There is no manufacturer contact information.
- It is expensive.
- The website is hyped and exaggerated.
- They advertise a “risk-free trial” but charge full price for the product in conjunction with the trial.
- The Better Business Bureau has given Trivaxa an “F” rating for multiple complaints, including many that remain unresolved.
Where To Buy
The only place we found to purchase Trivaxais the official website. A one-month supply costs $49.95 plus $7.95 for shipping. Buying one bottle is what they are calling the “risk-free trial.” What I think they mean is that you can return it for a refund if you’re not satisfied, but the terms they use are misleading at best, and deceptive at worst. If you buy multiple bottles at once, you’ll receive a discount, free shipping, and bonus gifts.
It’s clear to us that everything about the Trivaxa website screams, “Don’t buy!” They talk about being the number one pill for European porn stars (with no verification of this whatsoever), they claim to offer a risk free trial, but don’t actually deliver on that claim, and they don’t list the ingredients. They don’t even tell you how Trivaxa is used. We’ve looked at more than enough supplements to know when one just cannot be trusted. And that is clearly the case with Trivaxa.
Have You Used Trivaxa? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!