The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula Overview
It’s right in the name.
They call this the “Enlargement Formula”. So that means penis enlargement, right?
That’s what you would think, but you would be wrong. Sort of.
They are talking about enlargement, but it’s erection enlargement, not penis enlargement. And that’s a good thing actually.
No pill is going to give you penis enlargement by itself.
Erection enlargement, on the other hand, is entirely possible with an herbal supplement.
Let’s see if The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula can deliver.
The Men’s Club Enlargement Formulapromises to be an all natural dietary supplement that works as a safe alternative to increase your erection size, improve your stamina, and enhance your sensitivity so you feel more pleasure as well as satisfaction.
The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula Ingredients and How They Work
The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula enjoys a pretty wide online availability, so there’s plenty of information to be found.
That makes it real easy to find that the list of ingredients includes:
- Yohimbe which increases blood flow to the penis like a PDE5 inhibitor.
It works well, but is also known to cause some potentially dangerous side effects.
The FDA has gone so far as to recommend that you don’t use products containing Yohimbe.
- L-Arginine which also increases blood flow to the penis by increasing production of nitric oxide.
- Oat Straw which helps increase the amount of fee testosterone in your body.
- Epimedium which is yet another blood flow enhancing ingredient that also doubles as an aphrodisiac.
- LongJack which increases free testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is an herbal aphrodisiac.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases your body’s testosterone production.
- Saw Palmetto which improves prostate health.
- Maca Root which is yet another herbal aphrodisiac.
Instructions are to take 2 The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula capsules a day.
The effects are said to increase gradually over time, though I found no direct indication of how long it would take.
The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula Pros and Cons
Advantages of The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula
- It’s prety cheap.
- It’s touted as an erection enhancer, and indeed the formula backs that up with lots of ingredients that increase blood flow.
- There are some positive The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula reviews on Amazon.
Disadvantages of The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula
- There are several reviews from customers who say The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula gave them very bad side effects, like severe stomach upset and blood pressure spikes.
This could be attributed to the Yohimbe, which is the first ingredient listed on the label.
There are also several reviews stating thatThe Men’s Club Enlargement Formula just did nothing for them – no side effects but no benefits either.
Where to Buy
The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula is available in stores and online. I’ve seen it at Walmart, Walgreens, and Rite Aid.
A box of 60 capsules should last about a month and runs about $20-$25.
Clearly, some guys like The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula.But with the abundance of Yohimbe and the number of guys who’ve had problems with it, I just don’t think The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula is worth the risk.
Have You Used The Men’s Club Enlargement Formula?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
where can I find men's club enlargement formula? I appreciate your help, thanks. -martin
It used to be sold in several stores like Walmart and CVS, as well as online, but I haven't seen it anywhere lately. My guess is it's been discontinued.- Rob
How does it work? Is it temporarily give you a longer penis or does it give you a long-term longer penis??? -Mike
It helps you get better erections, so the effects are temporary, not permanent.- Rob
0 out of 1 people found this question helpful.