Ultramax Rx Overview
Despite the fact that it’s clear and common knowledge that you can’t increase the size of your penis by taking a pill, new pills come out every day promising that you can.
One of these I came across recently on eBay is called Ultramax Rx. Ultramax Rx promises that you can finally get the size increase results you want. 3 inches in length and 2 inches in girth of permanent increases in just a few short months.
Along with the incredible size increases, you can expect a phenomenal boost in performance by sending your libido through the roof and getting you harder erections that last too.
So let’s take a closer look to determine if there’s anything at all to these promises.
Ultramax Rx Ingredients and How They Work
Ultramax Rx chooses as its primary ingredient Muira Puama which is a tree native to the Brazilian Amazon.
It’s known to increase libido and improve performance in both men and women. Additional ingredients include:
- Vitamin E for better blood flow.
- Vitamin B3 for increased energy and stamina.
- Hawthorne Berry for antioxidants and increased blood flow.
- Horny Goat Weed for more powerful and intense orgasms.
- Tribulus Terrestris to increase testosterone levels.
- Damiana Leaf for a boost in libido.
- Ginseng Root for better erections and increased stamina.
- Catuaba Bark for even more libido boost.
- Saw Palmetto for increased orgasm intensity.
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit for better circulation.
- Oat Straw to prevent premature ejaculation.
- Ginkgo Biloba for improved blood flow.
- Inosine for an addition libido boost.
You are directed to take 2 Ultramax Rxcapsules once a day, though you can double that to 2 capsules twice a day if you want faster results.
Ultramax Rx Pros and Cons
Advantages of Ultramax Rx
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The well-rounded formula should improve sexual performance and increase libido.
- There are positive testimonials.
- Discounts are available when you buy multiple bottles.
- There’s a 30-day money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Ultramax Rx
- Promises of penis enlargement are greatly exaggerated (to put in politely). No pill will make your penis grow.
The idea is that Ultramax Rx increases the flow of blood to the penis during erection.
This increases the size and hardness of your erection, but it doesn’t provide any permanent size growth.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Ultramax Rx through eBay.
A 60 count bottle sells for $27.95 and comes with the 30 day guarantee.
Ultramax Rx looks like a decent performance enhancing supplement, but it won’t make you have a bigger penis.As long as you go into it understanding that, Ultramax Rx may be a decent, affordable choice.
Have You Used Ultramax Rx?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and ultrimax rts
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Do you get a hard on when you take the pill ,and when the best time to take the pill? -Anthony
The recommended dose is 2 pills per day. You can take them anytime, but it's best to remain consistent. Taking it doesn't give you an erection on it's own. The idea is that taking it regularly allows you to be ready in the right circumstances.- Rob
3 out of 4 people found this question helpful.
Where can I purchase in Australia -Denis
Last I knew, it was only available on eBay.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
I brought Ultramax RX and taking 4 pills once a day. But I want to know if my penis will get bigger and longer dose it really work? -Selwyn
No pill will make your penis grow. Pills are good for performance enhancement, but not for penis enlargement. For that, you'd need to do manual exercises like you'll find in my free Enlargement eBook, or use a device like Phallosan Forte.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.