Universal Animal Stak Overview
Universal Animal Stak is what you’d call the grandaddy of testosterone boosters, but it’s actually more than that. It’s been around for years, though recently reformulated. And in addition to testosterone, it also boosts HGH and IGF-1 levels too, making it the complete anabolic support stak.
All of that sounds great, but none of its claims matter a hill of beans unless it works. And here’s the kicker. Most people who’ve usedUniversal Animal Stak say it does work. Imagine that. Well with that, we went right to the formula to see what we could see.
I like the way Universal Nutrition divides up the ingredients into sections according to what they are used for. It does mean you’re left without knowing exact milligrams of each component, but each complex has relatively few ingredients so you can get pretty close:
- Pro Testosterone Complex (Tribulus Terrestris, Eurycoma Longifolia, Fenugreek, Stinging Nettle, and Maca) is a combination of herbal extracts that promote the body’s natural testosterone producing capacity. Some of the components also help free existing testosterone from SHBG so your body can use it as well.
- Growth Hormone Support (Arginine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Mucuna Puriens, Immunolin, Humanofort, Alpha GPC) is a combination of amino acids and herbs that each in their way contribute to the production and use of Growth Hormone in the body.
- Anti-Aromatase Complex (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root or Resveratrol, Calcium-F- Glucarate, and Di-indolylmentane) all work to prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, helping to maintain the correct and healthy hormonal balance.
- Hormone Amplifying Blend (L-Carnitine Fumarate, AgmaPure, GlycoCarn,Quercetin, AstaPure, Bioperine) is a combination of nutrients that help support the production and use of male hormones.
- Restorative Support Complex (Milk Thistle extract, Astragalus Root, Ashwagandha, Na-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10) is a combination of nutrients to optimize your internal environment.
The recommended dose is one pack daily for 3 weeks. If it’s a training day, take it half an hour before working out. If not, take it on an empty stomach. You should take it on a cycle of 3 weeks on and 1 week off.
Universal Animal Stak Pros and Cons
Advantages of Universal Animal Stak
- It’s made by one of the more reputable and popular supplement companies.
- Most Universal Animal Stak reviews are very favorable, with most guys saying it makes their lifts stronger.
- All ingredients are listed.
- It approaches hormonal balance as a whole.
Disadvantages of Universal Animal Stak
- It’s a lot of pills to take at once.
Where to Buy
You should be able to pick up Universal Animal Stakat your local GNC. It’s also available online. Prices vary quite a bit, but usually hover around $35-$45 for a 3 week supply.
Universal Animal Stakhas earned a reputation as a solid testosterone boosting supplement with overall anabolic benefits that you can feel. If you’re looking for your next product, this may be it.
Have You Used Universal Animal Stak? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review