Made by Real Health Laboratories, VasoRect Ultra Formula for Men is a male enhancement supplement designed to be a natural alternative to prescription sexual enhancement drugs.
It goes beyond erection support by also improving libido and increases energy and stamina.
Calling itself one of the most comprehensive formulas presently available, VasoRect supports your all-around sexual health.
A list of key ingredients is provided on the product page of the Real Health Laboratories website.
They also include a brief description of how they each work to support your sexual efforts.
- L-Arginine improves erectile function as a precursor to nitric oxide, which opens up blood vessels for better blood flow.
When more blood can enter the penile chambers, you get better, longer-lasting erections.
In VasoRect, the amount of L-Arginine is 2,500 mg, which is the amount clinically shown to be effective.
- Maca is a root related to radishes.
It works as an aphrodisiac, increasing libido and energy.
- Korean Ginseng supports energy and overall health.
- Ginkgo Biloba supports the effects of the L-Arginine by also improving blood flow.
- Nettle Root Powder supports prostate health which is beneficial for overall sexual health.
- Zinc plays a key role in the body’s production of testosterone.
It’s also believed to be important for prostate health.
- Calcium helps improve the absorption of the entire formula, especially the l-arginine.
The recommended dose is 6 capsules a day, 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.
It’s suggested that you take it for at least 60 to 90 days before expecting to see real results.
VasoRect Pros and Cons
Advantages of VasoRect
- It’s got a well rounded formula.
- It’s available in local stores.
- The VasoRect reviews we’ve seen seem to say that it works.
Disadvantages of VasoRect
- It requires 6 taking 6 capsules a day.
- The 90 count bottle will only last 2 weeks.
- VasoRectends up being pretty expensive.
- The formula lacks ingredients designed to boost testosterone levels.
Where to Buy
You can purchase VasoRect online or in stores, like Walgreens.
The average price we’ve seen is about $25 for a 90 count bottle, which translates to about a $50 monthly cost.Prices vary a little so make sure you do your homework.
The best thing going for VasoRect is the good customer reviews. There are a couple problems, however.
The fact that you have to take 6 capsules a day is a little daunting.
Some people might not care about that, but for a guy who doesn’t like to take pills, this would be unacceptable.
Also, the price, at $50 a month, is a bit high.Ultimately though, if it works, it may be worth it.
If you’re willing, you’ll have to try and see.
Have You Used VasoRect?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Does it cause a headache -sam
Because it contains L-Arginine, headaches are a possibility, but the dose is low enough not to generally cause problems.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What time of day should you take vasorect? -L. Britton
The instructions say to take 3 pills in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.- Rob