Viastim SE Overview
The SE in Viastim SE stands for Sex Enhancer.
It’s an herbal supplement designed to boost your libido and improve your performance.
There’s no official website for the product, but there are retailers who provide a good deal of information.
So let’s dive right in and see whether or not Viastim SE can help you achieve your goal of better sexual performance.
Viastim SE Ingredients and How They Work
The main ingredient in focus in the Viastim SE formula is Yohimbine.
This is the purified form of Yohimbe Bark, from a tree in Africa.
Yohimbine has been used in tribal medicine for centuries.
It’s a stimulant that can widen your blood vessels, allowing an increased amount of blood to flow to your penis during erections.
It’s not without its issues, however.
The FDA has recommended against using Yohimbine.
They say it can cause potentially dangerous side effects in certain people, especially those with blood pressure and/or heart issues.
The rest of the formula is made up of:
- L-Argnine which increases the amount of nitric oxide which then opens up blood vessels for more blood flow and better erections.
- Passion Flower which promotes calm relaxation.
- Epimedium which is yet another blood flow enhancer.
It also increases libido.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases your body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Muira Puama which is a powerful herbal aphrodisiac.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa which relaxes smooth muscles, allowing for better blood flow.
- Cnidium Monnier which increases sensitivity.
There’s no information on how to take Viastim SE, but a bottle contains 60 capsules which would indicate that you should take 2 pills per day.
Viastim SE Pros and Cons
Advantages of Viastim SE
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s very inexpensive.
Disadvantages of Viastim SE
- It contains Yohimbine which the FDA recommends against for its potential to cause dangerous side effects.
- We found no independent Viastim SE reviews from customers.
Where to Buy
There is no Viastim SE website, but the product is available online. A 60 count bottle sells for as little as $12, though I didn’t find any evidence of a money back guarantee.
The Viastim SEformula has some good components, but without knowing how much of each ingredient is included, it’s difficult to know how well it will work.And the lack of customer reviews doesn’t help either.
It’s cheap, though, so it may be worth trying for that reason alone. If you do, use caution with the yohimbe.
Start with half a dose and assess how you feel before taking more.
Have You Used Viastim SE?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!