Vigorus is a male enhancement supplement that promises to help you turn back the clock on your sexual performance.
By taking this pill once a day, you’ll find yourself with bigger harder erections, improved stamina, boosted libido, and overall the best sex you ever had.
That may have described you to a T back in the day, but lately, things have probably slowed down a bit.
Vigorus promises to pick back up where you left off.
It even promises that your penis will grow, by an average of 2.6 inches in 6 months.
The Vigorus website even helpfully points out the pitfalls inherent in other male enhancement formulas.
- Their ingredients just don’t work.
- They have the right ingredients but in the wrong or unknown amounts.
- They contain illegal pharmaceutical drugs, but hide that fact from their users.
The implication is that Vigorusdoesn’t have any of these pitfalls, so we looked more closely to see what we could find.
Vigorus Ingredients and How They Work
Even though they disparage companies that don’t disclose their ingredient amounts, Vigorus doesn’t disclose their ingredient amounts.
Well, here’s what the ingredients are anyway, and how they should work when dosed properly:
- L-Arginine which is a pre cursor to nitric oxide, a vasodilator that improves erection hardness by allowing more blood to flow into the penis during arousal.
- Horny Goat Weed which also improves blood flow to the penis.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases your body’s natural production of testosterone, which will improve both libido and performance.
- Beet Juice which also enhances blood flow to the penis.
- Panax Ginseng which is an aphrodisiac and energy booster.
- Cinnomomi Cassia which is an aphrodisiac.
- Eurycoma Longifolia which increases levels of free testosterone by inhibiting the action of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.
- Mucuna Pruriens which is an herbal aphrodisiac.
- Cordyceps Sinensis which improves circulation.
The recommended dose is 2 Vigoruspills taken 30 minutes before sexual activity.
But elsewhere on the website, it says that if you take it every day, you will experience 2 and a half inches of penis growth in 6 months.
Vigorus Pros and Cons
Advantages of Vigorus
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- There are no reported side effects.
Disadvantages or Vigorus
- They complain about other products not listing ingredient amounts, but Vigorus doesn’t list them either.
- There are no independent Vigorus reviews from customers to help us know how it’s working for real guys.
- Thy promise penis growth of 2.6 inches in 6 months, but this doesn’t happen with just a pill.
Where to Buy
The only place we’ve seen to purchase Vigorus is through their official website.A single bottle is a one month supply and costs $39.99. You can save on the per bottle cost by buying several bottles at a time, though I wouldn’t do that unless you know it’s going to work.
There is however a 90 day guarantee.
The formula for Vigorus looks promising, but there are a couple reason I don’t highly recommend it.
For one, they promise penis growth in a pill, and that just doesn’t happen. Next, they complain about products that don’t disclose ingredient amounts, and they don’t disclose ingredient amounts.
Lastly, there is no independent customer feedback so we just can’t say how it’s working in the real world.
Have You Used Vigorus?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!