Xpedite is a pre workout supplement from SNAC (Scientific Nutrition for Advanced Conditioning) , but it’s a little different than what we’re used to.
It’s designed to energize your mind and body with improved alertness, an elevated mood, and an overall improved sense of well being.
The idea being that an energized body needs an energized mind to perform at its highest capacity.
They claim the energy is clean and that it lasts through your longest workout.
I have to say, the customer reviews I’ve seen are mostly very positive, so let’s take a closer look to see if Xpediteis worth giving a try.
Xpedite Ingredients and How They Work
The key ingredients in the Xpedite formula are:
- R-Lipoic Acid (R-LA) which improves cellular energy production by supporting the use of glucose and increasing the production of ATP, which is what gives muscles their strength and power.
- Biotin, Taurine, and L-Carnitine which all support optimal blood sugar levels for high intensity exercise.
They also support fat loss by increasing the amount of glucose used for energy by muscle tissue.
- Tyrosine which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to the neurotransmitters Epinephrine, Norepinephrin, and Dopamine.
Soldiers used Tyrosine to test for its effects on their performance.
They were more efficient and had better reaction times.
- Phenylalanine which may improve mood and concentration.
- Citrulline Malate which may accelerate the elimination of toxic byproducts of protein metabolism.
- Beta Alanine which reduces lactic acid buildup in muscles.
- Caffeine which provides a stimulant boost.
Instructions are to mix 2 scoops of Xpedite with 12-14 ounces of water and drink it about 20 minutes before starting your workout.
You should avoid using it too close to bed time.
Xpedite Pros and Cons
It’s important to look at both sides of a product before deciding whether or not to use it.
Advantages of Xpedite
- It provides mood enhancement and focus as well as energy.
- The energy is clean and smooth.
- Most Xpedite reviews we’ve seen are favorable, commenting most frequently on the clean, smooth energy.
Disadvantages of Xpedite
- The standard dose is 2 scoops which makes it bulkier to pack and more expensive to use.
- It only comes in one flavor (raspberry lemonade).
Where to Buy
You can purchase Xpedite online through Bodybuilding.com as well as a number of other online retailers.The tub contains 24 servings, and you can buy it for anywhere from $26-$35 so be sure to shop around.
If you’re looking for a feel-good, mood enhancing pre workout, Xpedite is a good bet.
It’s very well liked by those who use it, and you can find it for a decent price.
Have You Used Xpedite?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE