Vivetra is a male enhancement supplement that promises to stimulate your libido, help you get hard erections, and infuse you with the energy and stamina to get the job done to everyone’s complete satisfaction.
There was, at one time, an official Vivetra website, but it appears to have gone offline as of today.
You may, however, still come across an opportunity to buy and/or use it someday, so we’ll let you know what we know.
There are three primary ingredients in the Vivetra formula:
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa which is said to improve blood flow for rock hard erections.
- Cnidium Monnier which is an herbal aphrodisiac that boosts libido.
- Eurycoma Longfolia (Tongkat Ali) which frees bound up testosterone to make it available for use by the body.
Increased testosterone helps in terms of both erection and performance quality.
None of the other ingredients in the formula were mentioned, though we suspect that there were some others.
It was a daily supplement, but the dosage instructions weren’t clear.
A bottle contains 30 Vivetra pills, so the assumption is that the recommended dose was 1 pill per day.
Vivetra Pros and Cons
Advantages of Vivetra
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The key ingredients are listed and explained.
- It is said to increase blood flow to the penis for better erections.
Disadvantages of Vivetra
- It may no longer be available.
- There’s no money back guarantee.
- The entire ingredient list is not revealed.
- We found no Vivetra reviews from customers to help us decide whether or not it’s an effective product.
Where to Buy
Vivetra used to be available for purchase on the official website for $49.95 per bottle, but that website no longer exists.At this point, we are not able to locate a source for buying Vivetra.
Vivetra must not have gotten very far off the ground.
They only listed 3 ingredients, and they weren’t even very good ones.
The price was reasonable, but not particularly cheap.
My guess is there just wasn’t anything that caused it to stand out, and eventually Vivetra went off the market.
Have You Used Vivetra?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!