Z-Tropin Review – The Fountain of Youth?By: Rob Miller
Home » Hgh Supplements » Z-Tropin Review – The Fountain of Youth?
There’s been a lot of hype lately about how HGH, or Human Growth Hormone, can help stop the march of time. While that’s a bit of an exaggeration, the idea is that increasing your HGH levels helps make you look and feel healthier and younger, with more vigor and vitality. You see, as we age, our bodies naturally produce less of this hormone, so it’s normal and natural for us to have lower levels as we age. The idea is that if you could reverse that trend a little, you could look and feel younger.
When HGH levels are significantly deficient, there is HGH replacement therapy. This is performed using injections of the actual synthetic hormone under the supervision of doctors. What we’re talking about here is different. We’re talking about Z-Tropin, an oral HGH releasing spray. It doesn’t contain any actual hormone, natural or synthetic. It contains nutrients and amino acids that will support an increase in your body’s own natural HGH production process.
The results Z-Tropinclaims you can achieve are:
- Improved sleep quality and patterns.
- Increased energy.
- Boosted sex drive and stamina.
- Faster hair growth.
- Quicker metabolism.
- A more youthful appearance.
- Better memory and concentration.
- Improved mood.
- Increased fat burning.
- Speedier recovery from illness.
- Fewer wrinkles.
- Overall slowing down of the aging process.
Now if that doesn’t sound like the fountain of youth, I don’t know what does. So what exactly is in Z-Tropin that gives us these kinds of results?
Z-Tropin Ingredients and How They Work
The formula includes:
- Alpha GPC which increases HGH secretion and helps improve cognition and balance.
- GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) which is a neurotransmitter which helps regulate sleep cycles, body temperature, and the functioning of the pituitary gland. It also promotes fat loss.
- Glycihne which is an amino acid that increases the activity of hormones involved in memory and cognitive functioning.
- L-Argninine which is required for the release of HGH and for protein synthesis, cell replication, increased sperm count, and anabolic muscle growth.
- L-Dopa Bean Extract (which comes from Mucuna Pruriens). This helps produce a feeling of well-being and an increase in sexual desire. It also helps increase the fat burning capacity of the body.
- L-Glutamine is a building block of protein which decreases muscle breakdown.
- L-Isoleucine which promotes cell recovery.
- L-Tyrosine which helps with the neurotransmission process and increases the secretion of melatonin.
- L-Valine which improves wound healing.
- L-Lysine which is important for the body’s hormone production process.
- Moomiyo Extract which alleviates age-related hormone problems.
- Alpha KetoGlutarate which improves athletic performance.
Z-Tropin comes in spray form. The daily dose is 6 sprays a day. Two in the morning and four at night. You spray it under your tongue and hold it there for 2 minutes. The idea is not to swallow it, but instead to let it be absorbed under your tongue.
Z-Tropin Pros and Cons
Advantages of Z-Tropin
- There are plenty of customer testimonials available on the Z-Tropin website.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Disadvantages of Z-Tropin
- It’s pretty expensive.
- No clinical testing has been performed.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Z-Tropin online through the official website. A single bottle lasts for 60 days (2 months) and costs $127.94. Discounts and free shipping are offered for larger purchases. There is a no questions asked 75 day money back guarantee.
The jury is still out on the effectiveness of these HGH releasing products. Some people have had really good experiences with them, but the science just doesn’t support it yet. If you are inclined to venture into these waters, Z-Tropin is a good choice. It’s a little expensive, but the money back guarantee helps keep you covered in the event it doesn’t work.
Have You Used Z-Tropin? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Hgh SupplementsAffiliate Disclosure
HyperGH 14X is a potent HGH releaser which works to help with recovery.Read more in our review.
HGH Elite series is another one of the best HGH supplements we’ve ever tested.
While it is very expensive, Growth Factor 9 has proven that it indeed does WORK.