Deer antler velvet shows up as an ingredient in a lot of the male enhancement products we review.
It comes from the actual antlers of deer, and it’s supposed to help increase male virility because of a few key components of its makeup. While it shows up in some male enhancement formulations, there’s a whole class of bodybuilding supplements made of the stuff. These supplements have come into prominence ever since Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens was accused of using the stuff to help heal after a muscle injury.
AntlerX is a deer antler velvet supplement that comes in the form of a spray. It claims to be the most potent source of deer antler velvet and as such, it’s capable of:
- Increasing your lean muscle mass
- Boosting your endurance so you can go longer, work harder, and end up with better results.
- Increasing your strength.
The AntlerX formula is very simple:
- Deer Antler Velvet (100 mg)
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Amino Acids
How AntlerX Works
Simply put, deer anlter velvet is the fuzz that grows on the antlers of deer. It is heavily involved in the deer’s seasonal process of growing a new set of antlers. In order to do that, it has to be filled with powerful compounds that move this process along. Two of these are IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor) and Testosterone. These are both needed by the human body to grow, develop, and perform, so it stands to reason that a supplement containing these would help you get in peak form.
The other ingredients in AntlerX also help you pack on muscle:
- Tribulus Terrestris is useful because it improves the body’s own testosterone producing capacity. It causes Luteinizing Hormone to be released, signaling the testes to produce more testosterone.
- Amino Acids contribute to the building of muscle.
- Niacin and Zinc are crucial to the chemical reaction that occurs when the body creates testosterone.
AntlerX Pros and Cons
Advantages of AntlerX
- There’s a 90 day money back guarantee.
- The spray is convenient to use and take with you.
- It’s got a higher grade of and more deer antler velvet than the other options.
- There are additional health benefits like better circulation, enhanced immune function, fewer wrinkles, and better memory.
Disadvantages of AntlerX
- As deer antler velvet is undergoing more and more clincal testing, it is becoming less and less clear that AntlerX has any benefit.
- The AntlerX reviews on bodybuilding forums are all pretty negative.
- Its primary ingredient is banned by several professional sports and the World Anti-Doping Agency.
- It’s not clear that IGF-1 taking orally has any benefit.
Where to Buy
Purchasing AntlerX can be done through their official website. A single bottle sells for $49.90 and discounts are available. For example, if you buy 4 bottles, you’ll get 2 free. That’s 6 bottles for $149.90. There is a 90 day money back guarantee, so you are able to try it risk free.
There is definitely some buzz and excitement going on around AntlerX and what it can do for your bodybuilding efforts. However, it looks as though the research may not support the hype. Still, if you’re intrigued about the possibilities, AntlerXmay be the one to try given the 90 day money back guarantee.
Have You Used AntlerX? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Hgh SupplementsAffiliate Disclosure
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
How to get free sample -Robert
They don't offer free samples, but all orders are covered by a 90 day money back guarantee.- Rob