Reviewed by: Rob Miller
4 OUT OF 5
What if you could focus for hours at a time on the important work you need to get done today?
And what if you could be confident that your brain is working on all cylinders, making your life better day by day?
This is the promise of supplements like Cerebra Ultra.
They’re called nootropics, cognitive enhancers, brain boosters, and they’re getting more and more popular every day.
I’ve tested several of these nootropic supplements, some of which you can read about here: https://www.supplementcritique.com/nootropic-supplements-weve-tested/
The latest one to catch my eye is called Cerebra Ultra.
What Is Cerebra Ultra?
Like so many nootropic supplements, Cerebra Ultra refers to itself as a real life “Limitless Pill” like in the movie where Bradley Cooper takes a pill that makes him super smart and extremely productive by allowing him to use almost all of his brain capacity.
According to the official website, the benefits of taking Cerebra Ultra are impressive and include:
- Undistracted focus.
- Increased Energy with no crash.
- Greater mental clarity.
- Improved sharpness of thought.
- Unprecedented memory retention.
- Faster learning capacity.
- Improved creativity.
Cerebra Ultra Ingredients
The primary ingredient in focus within the Cerebra Ultra formula is called Pycnogenol.It’s a proprietary supplement ingredient made from Pine Bark Extract, and according to WebMD, it has several potential uses, including circulation issues and mental function.
The Pycnogenol in Cerebra Ultra improves circulation to the brain, facilitating delivery of the rest of the components in the formula.
It may also contribute to alleviating symptoms of ADD and ADHD, improve athletic stamina, boost your immune system, and even provide anti-stress and anti-aging benefits.
Additional Ingredients include:
- Vitamin B12 (2500mcg).
This is a huge dose of this natural energy producer.
It provides the benefit of all day energy without the crash that comes with relying on caffeine alone.
- Niacinamide which may help fight against depression as well as improve circulation.
And a 640 mg proprietary blend which includes the Pycnogenol as well as:
- Guarana and Kola Nut which are both natural sources of caffeine.
- DMAE which may boost levels of acetylcholine in the brain.
Acetylcholine is an important neurotransmitter responsible for effective cell communication within the brain.
DMAE has shown promise in regard to treating children with ADHD
- Acetyl L-Carnitine which is often used to fight age-related memory loss.
- Bacopa Monnieri which is commonly found in nootropic supplements and is especially useful alongside DMAE
- Green Tea which acts as an antioxidant at the same time it provides caffeine for energy
- Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow, especially to the brain.
- Rhodiola Extract which improves the way the body responds to stressful situations, both physical and mental.
- Phosphatidylserine which is found in the brain naturally and contributes to cognitive function.
It’s one of the nutrients found in fish that contribute to its nickname “brain food”.
- L-Tyrosine which may calm the brain and help relieve anxiety.
- White and Black Tea for additional caffeine energy.
- Alpha GPC which is used for cognitive enhancement and also has neuroprotective qualities.
- Citicholine which is naturally present in the brain and helps improve circulation.
It’s often used in conjunction with treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease as well as age related memory loss.
- Vinpocetine which is another ingredient that may improve circulation to the brain, thereby preserving and improving cognitive abilities
- Huperzine Extract which is used to treat age related cognitive decline because of its ability to increase levels of acetylcholine.
All in all, it’s a pretty impressive ingredient list, but it leaves me with one major concern.
While they start off with a massive dose of Vitamin B12 for energy, the vast majority of ingredients – 18 in all, including their highlighted ingredient Pycnogenol – are lumped together in a 650 mg per serving proprietary blend.
This could mean that while the right ingredients are present, they may very well not be present at effective levels.
For instance, 1200 daily mgs of Alpha GPC is the commonly recommended dose.
For Citicholine, it’s between 1000 and 2000 mg a day.
With a total of 650 mg to work with, it’s unlikely that Cerebra Ultra can deliver enough of the goods to make it worthwhile.
Where to Buy
You won’t find Cerebra Ultra in stores, and you won’t find it sold on Amazon.com.
At this point, it’s only sold through their official website.
A single bottle (a one month supply) costs $44.95, and there are discounts if you choose to buy 2 or 3 bottles at once.
You can opt into their monthly autoship program, but unlike so many supplements these days, you have to specifically check the box to enact the program – you’re NOT automatically signed up.
Cerebra Ultra offers a 60 day money back guarantee on all purchases.
The website provides instructions on how to proceed if you find it’s not for you.
Cerebra Ultra Pros and Cons
Advantages of Cerebra Ultra
- It boasts an impressive ingredient list.
- There’s no free trial scam offer or monthly billing by default.
- The company offers a money back guarantee.
Cerebra Ultra Disadvantages
- Because it’s only sold through its official website, there are no independent customer reviews.
This makes it tough to know how well it’s working for real people in the real world.
- The ingredient list within the proprietary blend is so extensive it’s hard to imagine they are present at high enough levels to be effective.
- While there are clinical studies for some of the ingredients, none have been conducted on the entire Cerebra Ultra formula.
The Bottom Line
Without having used the product myself, it’s tough to make a firm call on Cerebra Ultra.
I like a lot of the ingredients in the formula, but the fact that they’re in a proprietary blend means I just don’t know if the levels are sufficient.
Given this, I would imagine you’d get some degree of benefit taking this, but it’s unlikely to be earth shattering.
That said, if Cerebra Ultra catches your interest, I see no reason not to try it.
If it doesn’t work out, you have a full 60 days to get your money back.
Have You Used Cerebra Ultra? Leave Your Review Below!
Our Top Choice For Nootropics – Optimind
It’s made up of a high quality combination of all natural ingredients that are designed to promote laser focus, increase memory, cognition, and energy, and help to improve overall concentration.
Click Here to learn more in my official review.
There are no user reviews for this post.
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
No Questions Have Been Answered For This Article.
Want To See What Supplements
Work Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!