Diesel Test Hard Core Overview
With all the testosterone boosting supplements available on the market, it’s tough to decide which one may be right for you.
So you start researching them, and before long, your head is spinning because you just don’t know what to believe anymore.
They’re all going to turn you into superman, so we might as well just pick one.
Well, before you do, take a look at our reviews, and this in particular, to see which one might actually be right for you.
Diesel Test Hard Coreis made by Get Diesel, and promises to cover all the bases when it comes to natural testosterone boosters.
With this product you’ll:
- Increase free testosterone levels.
- Improve muscle strength and hardness.
- Increase sex drive.
- Decrease estrogen
- Improve erections.
- Increase semen volume.
- Prevent cortisol production.
That’s basically the gamut of benefits you can get from a testosterone booster, so let’s take a look at how Diesel Test Hard Core does it.
Diesel Test Hard Core Ingredients and How They Work
The Diesel Test Hard Core formula starts off with Zinc, Selenium, and Copper to support the testosterone boosting properties of the rest of the ingredients, which include:
- Tribulus Terrestris for signaling the increased release of Luteinizing Hormone which then calls for the production of increased testosterone.
- Epimedium and L-Arginine which increases nitric oxide for better erections.
- Muira Puama, Cnidium Monniere, and Mucuna Pruriens which are all natural aphrodisiacs.
- Avena Sativa and Tongkat Ali which both free up bound testosterone that is otherwise useless.
- Nettle Root for prostate health.
- Guarana and Capsicum for energy.
Click Here to see a picture of the label.
Instructions are to take 6-10 capsules a day for 5 to 6 days a week.
Take 2-4 in the morning, 2-4 in the afternoon, and 1 or 2 before bed.
On workout days, make sure one of your doses is taken 45 minutes prior to your workout.
Diesel Test Hard Core Pros and Cons
There is good and bad in just about everything.
We like to consider both when reviewing supplements.
Advantages of Diesel Test Hard Core
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s affordable (when you can find it).
- The ingredient profile covers a lot of bases.
Disadvantages of Diesel Test Hard Core
- The claims seem to be a bit over the top when compared to the ingredient list.
- It looks like lots of retailers are out of stock, indicating that it may not be being made anymore or available for long.
- The dosing instructions are very cumbersome, needing to take 6 to 10 tablets a day.
Where to Buy
You can currently find Diesel Test Hard Core for sale at several online supplement retail sites.
The 200 tablet bottle sells for just under $40.
There are so many testosterone boosting supplements out there, you can hardly blame Diesel Test Hard Corefor making outrageous claims in order to set itself apart.It just doesn’t seem like the ingredient profile can back up those claims.
Have You Used Diesel Test Hard Core?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
5 Star User Reviews
Have you used this supplement?
i have used this stuff since it came out in 2005 and i can say for sure that it works great, ived used every type of test booster on the market and this dieseltest blows them all out of the water. i had before and after lab work done before and after using this stuff and my test and free test increased big time, it has more stuff in it than all the others and all proven to raise test and libido. this stuff kick a$$
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Where do l get Diesel Test -Dean
It's sold online, you can get it at dpsnutrition.net- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
After taken 10 a day for a week. How often & how many do you take after the first week -John
The instructions say to keep taking it on the same schedule of 5-8 tablets a day for 10 days, then take a day off and start again.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
How do I cancel my order this product doesn't work for my husband and you keep sending it and charging my credit card -shelly
SupplementCritique is a review website. We don't have any association with Diesel Test. You'll have to contact them directly - there should be a phone number associated with the transaction on your credit card.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
Is it FDA approved? -Donald
It is not, because supplements are not subject to FDA approval.- Rob
What number do I call to cancel my order? -Eric
Check the transaction on your card or bank statement. There should be a valid number associated with it.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.