GAT has been making supplements, primarily for bodybuilders, for over 14 years. Formerly known as German American Technologies, GAT has become one of the more trusted names in sports nutrition. We’ve heard they also make a male enhancement supplement called Fornatab, so we decided to take a look at it and see if they’re as much a success in the sex pill business as they are in the muscle pill business.
Fornatab is a fast acting tablet that you don’t need to take every day. When taken an hour prior to sexual activity, you can expect easier arousal, harder erections, unlimited stamina, and explosive orgasms.
GAT uses only the highest grade herbal extracts and pharmaceuticals in their Fornatab formula. Some are the usual suspects that will look familiar if you’ve looked into or used any of these products at all, and some may seem new to you:
- Bulbine Natelensis is more commonly found in bodybuilding supplements. It increases testosterone levels and ramps up sex drive.
- Panax Ginseng Extract increases sex drive and energy.
- Maca Root Extract is an ancient aphrodisiac that boosts libido.
- Cnidium Monnier has also been used as an aphrodisiac for centuries.
- Rauwolscin is similar to Yohimbe, and helps increase blood flow to the penis.
- Shilajit Extract is an Indian aphrodisiac.
- Tribulus Terrestris increases testosterone for more desire and better performance.
- Epimedium Extract increase blood flow to the genitals.
- Wild Oat Extract increases free and available testosterone.
- Muira Puama is a Brazilian aphrodisiac.
- 5-Methoxytryptamine is a mood enhancer.
- Eleutherococcus increases stamina.
You should take 1 Fornatabtablet with a full glass of water about 1 hour before engaging in sexual activity. The fast acting pill is supposed to start to work in 11 seconds and last for hours and hours.
Fornatab Pros and Cons
Understanding what’s good and what’s bad about a particular product is one of the best ways to ensure you know what to expect if you buy it.
Advantages of Fornatab
- It’s made by a reputable company.
- There’s no commitment necessary.
- It’s inexpensive.
Disadvantages of Fornatab
- We found no Fornatab reviews or forum discussions to attest to its effectiveness.
- There does not appear to be a money-back guarantee.
Where to Buy
You can by Fornatab online at the GAT website or any of a number of other online supplement retailers. A bottle of 30 tablets will run you anywhere from $25 to $30 so make sure to look around for your best deal.
With all the male enhancement options out there, it can be pretty tough to choose. If a fast acting, take as you need type of supplement is what you’re looking for, that begins to narrow it down. We think Fornatab is a good choice for a couple of reasons. First of all, it has a good combination of familiar and potentially cutting edge ingredients. Second, it’s cheap. If you do choose to try it, drop us a line and let us know how it worked out for you.
Have You Used Fornatab? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and fornatab review, and fornatab, and fornatab reviews, and GAT fornatab
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!