GAT Nitraflex Overview
The main draw for GAT Nitraflex is that it’s an insanely strong and effective pre workout powder.
GAT stands for German American Technologies, so if you know anything about German engineering, you know that these claims have a strong chance of being true.
The Germans are notorious for making solid products that work.
But it’s our job to find out if this is indeed the case with this one.
GAT Nitraflex promises to turn up the volume on your workouts so you can generate new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with an intensity you’ve never seen. The combination of powerhouse ingredients in the formula cover all the bases for effective pre-workout performance.
So let’s see what those ingredients are.
GAT Nitraflex Ingredients and How The Work
The GAT Nitraflex formula is made up of proprietary blends which each focus on a unique aspect of workout intensity:
- The Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex is made up of certain amino acids, like L-Arginine and L-Citrulline that convert at varying rates to Nitric Oxide.
NO is what gives your muscles energy by increasing vasodilation and thereby increasing the amount of oxygen and nutrients delivered to your muscles when they need them.
- The Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex also uses amino acids to provide increased energy through vasodilation.
It also contains herbal ingredients known to increase energy, like Rauwolscine.
- The Clinically Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex contains Boron which has been shown to increase testosterone levels in healthy men.
- Beta Alanine which provides energy directly to your muscles.
It may give you a slight tingly feeling which lets you know it’s working.
GAT Nitraflex is marketed to experienced lifters, and it is recommended that you start out with a dose of ½ a scoop at first, building up to a whole scoop when you know your tolerance.
GAT Nitraflex Pros and Cons
Advantages of GAT Nitraflex
- It’s made by a reputable company.
- There are tons of GAT Nitraflex reviews out there from novices and experienced bodybuilders alike, and they are overwhelmingly positive, with most commenting on how the energy is strong and focuses, not jittery and short-lived.
- You only need one scoop, and some people need even less.
- It comes in several different flavors, and I haven’t seen a lot of complaints about the taste.
Disadvantages of GAT Nitraflex
- None that I can find.
Where to Buy
You can purchase GAT Nitraflex online or at GNC.
The 30 serving tub (which may last as long as 2 months if all you need is ½ a scoop, sells for anywhere from $32 to $48. I’ve seen it pretty cheap at Amazon, but be careful.I’ve seen some reviews over there talking about getting expired product.
For anyone in the market for a new pre workout powder, give GAT Nitraflex a look.
It’s been clinically tested, shown to work, and the customer reviews are hard to beat.
Have You Used GAT Nitraflex?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure
1 Star User Reviews
Have you used this supplement?
I have been using this supplement for a year now. It gives great energy and is a huge bonus for those who do not want to have creatine in their pre-work out. As for the boosting of the testosterone. I also stacked this with Cellucor P6 Chrome so do not know which one was the most beneficial in that area. But I will say before I started taking the stack my test level at 43 yrs old was 491 and after taking the supplements it jumped to 785. But you have to give it time to work. 2 months minimum.
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Can nitrocut be stacked with other preworkout supplements? -Dylan
Yeah it can. One of the benefits of a non-stimulant pre workout is that it's very stackable, though my favorite thing to stack it with is Testofuel.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
Can I stack GAT nitraflex with testofuel? -Gavin