Works in one hour and lasts for three days. That’s what the makers of Labidux would have you believe. Sounds great, right? It is the standard claim made by fast acting herbal male enhancement supplements on today’s market. And since there are some that deliver and some that do not, we look deeper than the claims, hoping to determine which products fit into which categories.
Usually, the first thing that you will notice about any given male enhancement supplement is that it is accompanied by a wealth of crazy and bold claims that often times seem too good to be true, and sometimes that is the case.
First, a broader look at the actual claims Labidux makes. According to their product marketing, it:
- Gives you harder, longer-lasting erections.
- Works within 20 minutes, even with alcohol.
- Increases your sexual desire.
- Boosts your sensitivity.
- Generates intense and multiple orgasms.
- Ends premature ejaculation.
- Even keeps you hard after orgasming.
Okay, enough with the claims. Let’s move onto the nitty gritty.
There is no official Labiduxwebsite, so this information comes from the websites of Labidux retailers.
This is generally a reliable source so we’re not concerned about its validity. The list includes:
- Tongkat Ali (aka Eurycoma Longfolia) frees up testosterone that’s been bound to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin). When it’s free, it’s available for use by the body.
- Epimedium which increases blood flow to the penis through the mechanism of increased nitric oxide.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases the body’s production of testosterone by signaling the pituitary gland to secrete more Luteinizing Hormone which in turn signals the testes to produce more testosterone.
- Maca which is an ancient Peruvian aphrodisiac used for centuries to increase male libidos.
The instructions are to take 1 or 2 Labidux pills about an hour before sexual activity. The effects are said to last for up to 3 days.
Labidux Pros and Cons
The fact that there are good and bad aspects in everything requires us to look at both sides of every issue before settling on an opinion.
Advantages of Labidux
- You don’t have to take it every day.
- It works with alcohol.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Disadvantages of Labidux
- There is no manufacturer money back guarantee.
- There’s no official product website and no manufacturer information provided.
- We found no Labidux reviews from customers who’ve used it.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Labidux through a few different online retailers. A box of 10 capsules sells for $32.99. If you buy more than one box at a time, there are discounts available.
Labidux might provide some benefit, but there really isn’t enough information to make a comprehensive decision about whether or not it actually does. Since there’s no money back guarantee, I’d suggest you go with something else.
There are too many aspects of Labidux that are up in the air and in all honesty it is a better idea to go for something else that you can easily access all of the information that you would need to determine whether or not it is healthy for you to take.
Have You Used Labidux? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
All User Reviews
Have you used this supplement?
I have used Labidux for 6-7 years and recommend it highly.Friends and relatives also use it. We are all at least 65. I am 78. It last several days.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!