Mandro RX Overview
Mandro RX approaches erectile dysfunction in a somewhat unique way. It describes rising estrogen levels as the primary culprit responsible for your reduced drive and diminished performance. Mandro RX is made by Best Life Herbals, a company that offers all kinds of supplements for all sorts of conditions. On the company website, the first line of the product description for Mandro RX is “FACT: Your Rising Estrogen Levels Are Turning You Into A Woman!” The idea is that as men age, decreasing testosterone in combination with increasing estrogen cause men to lose the ability to get and maintain a good erection, and even to have the desire to do so.
Mandro RX has some of the ingredients we expect to see to boost libido and blood flow:
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Maca Root Powder
But Mandro RX goes on to include to ingredients we haven’t seen before:
- Indole 3 Carbinol and DIM (Diindolemethane) have been shown to decrease rising estrogen levels by increasing its metabolism. They act almost as estrogen blockers, and can negate the effect that estrogen has on your body.
Mandro RX Pros and Cons
Before committing to a product purchase, it’s a good idea to weigh the good and bad aspects against each other.
Advantages of Mandro RX
- It is made by a reputable supplement company.
- It comes with a full 1-year money back guarantee.
- It contains estrogen blockers.
Disadvantages of Mandro RX
- It does not contain L-Arginine.
- It is only available through the manufacture website.
- There are no clinical studies on the product.
- There are no Mandro RX reviews to help us determine its effectiveness.
Where to Buy
The only place we found to purchase Mandro RXwas the BestLife Herbals website. A 60-count bottle, which we assume is a 1-month supply sells for $27.95. The satisfaction guarantee is in effect for a full year after you make your purchase, and they do accept opened and empty bottles.
We’re not sure what to tell you about this one. It seems like a good idea, but without clinical testing, we can’t really know. This seems like something you may want to discuss with your doctor. If you’re feeling the effects of andropause, and you think rising estrogen may be to blame, Mandro RXcould help. And if it doesn’t, just make sure to return it within a year, and you’ll get your money back.
Have You Used Mandro RX? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!