Erectile Dysfunction is so common that a whole industry has sprung up around providing natural, herbal solutions that are safe and effective for all men to use. There are hundreds of products, and they come and go. Some companies are built around a particular product. Others are big supplement manufacturers that include male enhancement among their many offerings.
Maxativa was male enhancement supplement made by a large supplement manufacturing company called Futurebiotics. I say “was” because it appears to no longer be available. When it was, it was touted as a product that could release bound up testosterone, giving you greater stamina, drive, and performance ability.
Maxativa has been taken down off the manufacturer’s website, so we were unable to obtain a complete ingredient list. We tracked down a few items but it is probably not complete.
The herbal formula for Maxativaincluded:
- Smilax Root Powder (aka Sarsparilla) is used for all sorts of health purposes including improving blood flow and increasing libido. It also balances glandular health which has a positive effect on hormone release.
- Korean Ginseng provides blood flow support for better erections. Ginseng also promotes general and sexual energy and stamina.
- Damiana has long been used as an aphrodisiac to increase libido.
- Zinc is necessary in the process of creating testosterone. It also supports prostate and overall sexual health. A zinc deficiency is often associated with a lack of sufficient testosterone.
The recommended dose was 2 capsules per day, though we were unable to find any information on how long Maxativa took to work.
Maxativa Pros and Cons
We usually like to list out what’s good and what’s bad about a product so we can make a logical conclusion about whether or not it’s worth your time and money.
Advantages of Maxativa
Disadvantages of Maxativa
- Maxativa is no longer available.
- Information is limited.
- It appears as though the formula did not contain any specific blood flow enhancers, like L-Arginine.
Where to Buy
We were unable to locate a source for purchasing Maxativa. The Futurebiotic website offers all of its products for sale, and they appear to be quite reasonably priced.
After considering all the information we could find, we have to determine that Maxativa was a pretty mediocre product. Some guys probably benefited from it, and lucky them because it was probably pretty cheap as well. In the end, though, we don’t think your missing anything now that Maxativa is gone.
Have You Used Maxativa? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!