Men of Iron Overview
Men of Iron is a male enhancement supplement surrounded by a bit of confusion. There doesn’t seem to be an official website. It’s available through third party retailers like Amazon and eBay. It’s also available at local discount stores. Probably the biggest selling point for Men of Iron is the price, but even that seems to change drastically depending on where you look. We’ll get more into that later in the review. For now, we’ll look at what kinds of results you can expect.
Taking Men of Iron leads to stronger, bigger, more powerful erections that last and last, increased sexual desire, more ejaculatory control, and more intense orgasms. A 60-count bottle lasts for a month while taking the recommended dose of two pills daily.
The complete ingredients list is proprietary. What Men of Iron is willing to divulge is that it is a 300 mg formula that includes Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, and Gotu Kola. We’ll take them one by one.
- Yohimbe increases the amount of blood that enters the penis for better, harder, longer lasting erections. It works by being an alpha-2 inhibitor. Alpha-2 receptors constrict blood vessels, cutting off blood flow to some degree. Yohimbe prevents that, leaving blood vessels wide open for a more free flow of blood.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium Saggitatum) also improves blood flow but in a different way. It increases the amount of nitric oxide in the penile tissue, which helps it relax and allow more blood to enter. It also relaxes blood vessel walls, increasing blood flow in that way as well.
- Gotu Kola is an ancient aphrodisiac that also increases blood flow to the genitals by strengthening blood vessels.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Men of Ironthrough Amazon, eBay, and a few other online retailers. The price is all over the map. You can buy 5 bottles for under $10 on Amazon (though a look through the reviews reveals that some customers are paying for 5 and only getting 1). Another site sells one bottle for $3.99. Another still sells a bottle for $14.95. We also heard it said that you can get Men of Iron at the dollar store for 99 cents a bottle. You’ll definitely want to shop around if you’re interested.
Men of Iron Pros and Cons
Advantages of Men of Iron
- You can find it cheap.
Disadvantages of Men of Iron
- The ingredients list is lacking.
- The primary ingredient is Yohimbe, which may cause dangerous side effects, especially with daily use such as is recommended with Men of Iron. The FDA has not banned it, but it has recommended against using it due to the possibility for a severe drop in blood pressure along with other potential dangers.
There’s very little to like about Men of Iron, unless you can get it for 99 cents a bottle. Even then, because of the Yohimbe, you might want to stay away anyway. With only three ingredients in a proprietary formula, and all of them focused solely on blood flow, we think your best bet is to skip Men of Iron in favor of something more complete.
Have You Used Men of Iron? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Does it make you grow? -David
Not really. It might help you get a better erection, but it doesn't change your permanent size.- Rob
How many month of full corse of medocine -Abc
As a supplement, you take is as long as you wish to experience the benefits. Once you stop, performance will return to what it was before.- Rob
I need men of Iron golder color capsule. is this that capsule or tablets . I would like to know . if it is capsule how should I buy this? -Ramesh
You'll have to call the retailer to find out. Looks like it's available through Amazon.com- Rob
0 out of 1 people found this question helpful.