You don’t have to have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD in order to have trouble concentrating or focusing on one task at a time. Maybe you don’t have any trouble at all, but you just want your brain functioning on all cylinders so you can be more efficient and more productive. There are natural supplements for that, and they’re becoming more and more popular every year.
NeuroIQ is called an “Advanced Brain Health Supplement for Memory, Concentration, and Focus.” It’s been designed to wake up your mind, improve your cognitive abilities, help you focus and remember, and slow the aging process of your brain. As we said above, more and more of these supplements are entering the market. The best way we know to differentiate what works from what doesn’t is by diving into the formula.
The NeuroIQ website does list the active ingredients, but does not explain how they work. We’ll take care of that part for you.
- Phosphatidylserine has been extensively studied, and it’s been found that it may reduce the risk of dementia in the elderly. More conclusive studies have yet to be performed.
- Ginkgo Biloba improves circulation of blood to the brain, delivering more oxygen and nutrients to aid the brain in functioning at fuller capacity.
- Lecithin is a fatty acid that provides the body what it needs to produce acetylcholine, a vital neurotransmitter responsible for memory storage and nerve signals.
- DMAE is an amino acid that is also necessary for the production of acetylcholine.
- DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that may slow the decline of cognitive capacity as we age. Some studies have proven hopeful, but more research is necessary.
Unfortunately, there is no indication of the amount of each ingredient included. This is important to know because in order for an ingredient to work, it needs to be included at an effective level.
The recommended dose is 2 NeuroIQ capsules per day, and the expected results are improvements in ability to concentrate, study, focus, and remember. It may even improve your mood.
NeuroIQ Pros and Cons
Advantages of NeuroIQ
- Its ingredients have been studied and may indeed be effective for enhancing cognitive function.
- It is reasonably priced.
- There is a 90-day money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of NeuroIQ
- It is unknown whether or not NeuroIQ includes ingredients at the appropriate levels to be effective. Our instinct tells us that the levels are not sufficient. If they were, NeuroIQ would gladly share that information.
- One NeuroIQ review talked of hallucinations while taking the supplement.
Where to Buy
You can purchase NeuroIQonline through the official website or through Amazon. A single bottle retails for $19.95. If you buy multiple bottles, you’ll save on your per bottle price. Amazon’s prices are identical to those found on the official website.
You may see some improvement in brain function by using NeuroIQ, but we’re pretty skeptical. The manufacturer is a one-supplement company, and the legitimacy of the positive customer reviews on Amazon has been called into question. If you’re looking for real help with focus and cognitive function, there are better choices for you than NeuroIQ.
Have You Used NeuroIQ? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 NootropicsAffiliate Disclosure
How People Found This Review:and neuroiq
Want To See What Supplements
Work Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!