Miracle V Tonic Overview
You may know it as Miracle V Tonic or you may have heard of it referred to as “Kangaroo Pills.” It’s a little confusing, but it turns out they’re the same thing.
Kangaroo is the name of the company that makes them, and I’m guessing that the uniqueness of the name has caused it to catch on.
Whatever you choose to call it, it’s a fast acting as well as long lasting male enhancement supplement.
Miracle V Tonic is fast acting in that you take it just as you need it, shortly before engaging in sexual activity.
But it’s also long lasting in that they say the effects last for 7 full days.
While the primary use is to help you achieve and maintain your best possible erections, Miracle V Tonic also supports stamina, improves prostate health, and increases the amount of semen you ejaculate (for better orgasms).
Miracle V Tonic Ingredients and How They Work
The Miracle V Tonic website lists the primary active ingredients and provides a pretty thorough explanation of how they work:
- Chinese Herbal Aweto is a unique plant/animal hybrid that serves several healthful purposes.
It improves blood flow, it boosts the immune system, and it improves sexual desire and function.
- Tian Shan Snow Lotus Flower is used as a tonic to fight against weakness, as well as to enrich blood cells and circulation.
- Icariin which comes from the Epimedium plant and enhances sexual performance in several ways.
It increases testosterone production, improves blood flow for better erections, and balances bodily cortisol levels.
Directions for use are to take 1 Miracle V Tonic pill about 10 minutes prior to sexual activity with 20 ounces of warm water.
That’s extremely fast acting, almost to fast in fact.
I don’t know how a pill that has to make its way through your digestive system can work that fast.
Miracle V Tonic is also said to last up to 7 days.
Miracle V Tonic Pros and Cons
Advantages of Miracle V Tonic
- You only have to take it as needed and it lasts a long time as well.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Full contact information is available.
- There’s a money back guarantee, though it is not explained in detail as to how it works or what you have to do to comply with it.
- They make a men’s version and a women’s version.
Disadvantages of Miracle V Tonic
- Its claims as to how fast it works are probably exaggerated.
- We couldn’t find reviews from customers to help us know how well it works.
- Miracle V Tonic is expensive.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Miracle V Tonic online through their official website.
A sample pack includes 2 pills and costs $34.99. A full box of 12 pills costs just under $150. If taken once a week, a box should last 3 months.
There really isn’t much to the Miracle V Tonic formula, and we found no reviews on the product to help us make a decision.In the end, this is just too expensive and too risky to recommend.
This is especially true when you consider that there are so many really good products to choose from.
Skip the Miracle V Tonic, and choose one of those.
Have You Used Miracle V Tonic?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Do they have an expiration date? I have 6 month old pills. -Luis moreno
There's probably an expiration date, but it's not likely to be within 6 months of purchase.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.