A company called Luciminal has put together several different nootropic formulas that they say can help your brain function better.
That means clearer focus, more intense concentration, increased cognitive capacity, and quicker memory and recall.
If you’ve ever seen the movie Limitless with Bradley Cooper, this is the kind of thing we’re talking about, only these are real.
They don’t make you write a novel in a night and make millions in the stock market by the end of the day, but they can possibly help you focus and concentrate better and remember things more easily.
NooBrain is one of the formulation made by Luciminal.
It combines mood elevation with cognitive support so you end up with more motivation and a better ability to actually get things done quickly and effectively. Memory, confidence, and competence. Those are the promises of NooBrain.
Let’s look at the formula to see if it lives up to them.
NooBrain Ingredients and How They Work
The NooBrain formula is disclosed on the website, and it also includes pretty thorough descriptions of each of the primary ingredients.
- Mucuna Pruriens which has long been used in indigenous cultures as an herbal remedy for several ailments.
It raises dopamine levels which lifts you to a sense of well-being, and increases focus and energy.
- Huperzine A which slows down the breakdown of acetylcholine, leaving more of this neurotransmitter necessary for memory, cognition, and motor skills more available to be used.
Huperzine A is one of the most popular nootropic ingredients in use today.
- Alpha-GPC which protects cell membranes.
It’s a source of choline, and it may also increase the production and release of growth hormone.
- Choline which is important for athletic performance as well as brain health. It’s necessary to take Choline when taking racetams to accommodate for the extra that gets used.
- Vinpocetine which increases blood flow to the brain which increases the amount of oxygen and nutrients it gets.
It functions a lot like Ginkgo Biloba, just better according to some.
You should take one NooBraincapsule about an hour before engaging in anything that requires enhanced focus and cognitive ability.
Once you determine that you respond well with no side effects, you can up your dose to 2 and even 3 capsules at a time.
NooBrain Pros and Cons
Advantages of NooBrain
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The formula contains several ingredients we look for in a nootropic supplement.
- It doesn’t contain any stimulants.
- NooBrain reviews on Amazon are positive.
- It boosts mood as well as cognitive function.
Disadvantages of NooBrain
- It could get expensive if you take 3 at a time and you take it every day.
- Some people could experience side effects, like headaches, from the Alpha GPC, but they would be generally mild.
Where to Buy
You can order NooBrain through the Luciminal website.
A bottle of 30 pills will cost you just under $30. Depending on how you use it, that bottle can last you between 10 and 30 days.
NooBrain uses a good formula, and enjoys some pretty positive reviews.There is a small potential for side effects, however, so you’d want to proceed with that in mind, starting the the lowest dose and going from there.
Have You Used NooBrain?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 NootropicsAffiliate Disclosure
Have you used this supplement?
I have tried all of Luciminal's products except for Days End. I originally was looking for a lucid dreaming pill and found it with lucidimine.
Want To See What Supplements
Work Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!