Declining testosterone levels is a fact of life.
They peak in your early twenties, when you feel at your most vital and strong.
Then, as they say, it’s all downhill from there.
Your body starts producing less and less testosterone, and eventually, you start to feel the effects:
- Lower libido.
- Increased fat, especially around your midsection.
- More fatigue.
- Less focus.
- Less energy and stamina for the gym.
And here’s maybe the worst part – the same workout that got you ripped in your twenties no longer has the same effect in your thirties and forties.
You actually have to work out harder to get the same results, and you may not even be able to get them at all.
Guys with real testosterone issues can choose to go with hormone replacement therapy, which involves doctors, prescriptions, and maybe even needles.
Juicing is another option, but most guys (myself included) don’t want to mess around with that because of the potential damage to your liver and other organs as well as the nasty side effects.
That leaves natural testosterone boosters like Rev Test.
These have the potential to jump start your body’s own natural processes, so you get the benefit of raised levels without the hassle of doctors, prescriptions, or side effects.
What Is Rev Test?
At this point, there are dozens, hundreds even, of natural testosterone boosters to choose from, so it takes a little research and effort to find the right one for you.
The one under the microscope today is called Rev Test from Revolution Laboratories.
Rev Test offers itself as a way to naturally boost your testosterone levels, giving you strength, vitality, and libido that you may have thought was gone forever.
Rev Test Benefits
With increased testosterone levels, the kind of benefits you’ll reap are:
- Increased energy for workouts and your daily business.
- Better body composition through increased muscle and fat burning.
- Greater strength and lean muscle mass.
- Increased libido and sexual stamina.
Rev Test Ingredients
There’s a lot of information online about Rev Test, but a lot of it is incorrect.
To their credit, they listened to the feedback from their customers, and made improvements to the formula.
For that reason, you’ll see some review sites talking about a different set of ingredients than what you’ll see here.
But the current formula includes as primary ingredients:
- Fenugreek Extract which is thought to have a positive effect on testosterone production, but hasn’t actually been proven to do so.
Instead, studies have shown initial findings that fenugreek can increase libido and athletic performance.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract which is believed to increase testosterone production by increasing the release of Luteinizing Hormone, which then signals the testes to produce and release more testosterone.
Again, while Tribulus has been shown to increase libido, the evidence has not shown that it increases testosterone.
- Di Indolylmethane (DIM) which can help prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, or aromatase, which keeps testosterone levels higher.
- D-Aspartic Acid which has been shown in clinical studies to raise testosterone levels by 40% in just 12 days.
And to supplement, there’s a proprietary blend containing:
- Epimedium which can increase blood flow by raising Nitric Oxide levels.
- 7-Keto DHEA which is believed to boost testosterone levels by regulating hormone levels in general.
- Zinc which is necessary for the chemical reaction in the body that creates testosterone.
- Folic Acid which is required for new cell formation and damaged cell repair.
- Vitamin B12 which can produce all day energy without jitters or crash.
The recommended dose of Rev Test is 2 capsules about 30 minutes pre workout, and 2 capsules before breakfast on rest days.
Rev Test Reviews
It’s important to know what real people who’ve used Rev Test have to say about it.
In fact, a review on the old formula led in part to the creation of the new formula.
A customer said it was just kind of okay, and that when he took it alongside DAA, his results were much better.
The company replied to that reviewer that they were incorporating his advice into the reformulation of the product.
The only problem is, they only added 100mg of DAA, which is nowhere near the recommended and studied dose of 3000 mg.
Since Rev Testis now available on Amazon.com, there’s lots of customer feedback. The problem is some of it seems suspect.
There are plenty of favorable reviews, but they fit several of the criteria for reviews with questionable validity.
For instance, most of the positive ones come from reviewers that haven’t written reviews for any other products.
One guy even calls this out in his review.
It’s not unusual for a company to pay people to submit Amazon reviews.
It’s one of the ways the build a positive reputation for themselves.
Another reviewer on Youtube says he had excellent endurance in the gym, his bench press went up by 80 lbs., gave him tons of energy, and has nothing but good things to say about it.
However, if you read the dozen or so comments under his video, you’ll see tons of guys that were scammed by the RevTest free trial (more on that below).
Another reviewer on Youtube looks familiar to me.
He looks familiar, because I’ve seen him posting “reviews” of other supplements.
In fact, it turns out that he’s not a legit “reviewer”, but rather a PAID actor who sells his services on a website called Fiverr.
Where to Buy
Here’s another area where Rev Test has evolved.
It used to be that you could only get your hands on Rev Test by signing up for their free trial program.
This meant paying a small shipping fee, then getting charged a ridiculous $70 or $80 14 days later and every month thereafter with their auto shipping program.
It says it all right here in the fine print / terms and conditions.
This is a very common (and deceitful) tactic that is used by hundreds, if not THOUSANDS, of supplement manufacturers.
I don’t see any evidence that setup still exists.Rev Test is still not available in stores, but you can buy it through several different online retailers, including Amazon.com and A1Supplements.com.
The price for 60 capsules (a one month supply) is $25 to $35 depending on where you look.The also sell it at the Revolution Labs website for $69.99.
What Do We Know About Revolution Labs?
According to the Better Business Bureau, Revolution Labs, the makers of Rev Test, has locations in Las Vegas and southern California, and both have mediocre ratings.On the one hand, the company has received a large number of complaints mainly about Advertising and Billing issues, but several about the product itself.
On the other hand, they address each of the complaints, which puts them ahead of a lot of their competitors.
Rev Test Pros and Cons
Advantages of Rev Test
- The company isn’t the most reputable, but they seem to be responsive to customer requests.
- You can try it relatively inexpensively.
Disadvantages of Rev Test
- The formula uses DAA, but not nearly enough to be effective.
- The Rev Test reviews from customers available online are very varied, with many of the positive ones seeming a little suspect.
We started out talking about how there are hundreds of choices when it comes to natural testosterone boosters, and that doing research into formulas, cost, and customer opinion is the best way to determine which is best.
We’ve done all that with Rev Test, and truthfully, we wouldn’t recommend it.
While they do respond to all complaints lodged about the product, don’t you want a product that doesn’t get so many complaints in the first place?
Have You Used Rev Test?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review