Target Xtreme Overview
Target Xtreme is a male enhancement supplement we found on Amazon.
It’s available through a few additional sites as well, but does not have a dedicated website.
One thing we noticed right away is that this is a product that covers its basis in terms of promised benefits.
It alternately calls itself a performance enhancer and a penis enlargement pill.
I think they figure this way, every guy , no matter what his focus, will want to use it.
Specifically, the promise of Target Xtreme is that:
- You’ll find you’ve got an increased libido.
- You’ll get bigger, harder erections.
- You’ll last and last.
- You’ll have great orgasms.
- And you’ll have a bigger penis in term of both length and girth within a few months time.
Target Xtreme Ingredients and How They Work
We were lucky enough to find a Target Xtreme product label that included all the ingredient.
The formula is broken down into two sections.
The first section lists the individual ingredients in focus.
The second section is a proprietary blend.
The components of this are kind of like the supporting case in a movie.
They matter, but they’re not the focus.
The primary ingredients include:
- Zinc which is an essential component in the body’s production of natural testosterone.
- Tongkat Ali which helps free up natural testosterone that otherwise gets bound up in Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Maca which is a powerful herbal aphrodisiac from Peru.
- L-Arginine which is a precursor to nitric oxide which opens up blood vessels, allowing an increased amount of blood to enter the penis during arousal for better erections.
- Ginseng which also improves blood flow to the penis as well as elsewhere in the body, providing energy and stamina.
The proprietary blend contains:
- Muira Puama which is an herbal aphrodisiac.
- Pumpkin Seed which supports prostate health.
- Licorice which is a natural way to increase testosterone.
- Cayenne Pepper which improves blood flow.
- Tribulus Terrestris which is involved in signaling the testes to produce a greater amount of testosterone.
- Boron which has been shown to increase testosterone.
Instructions for use seem to vary depending on where you look.
Some sites say to take 1 pill two times a day.
Others say to take it 30 minutes before sexual activity. Some say to take it with a meal.
Others don’t specify.
Target Xtreme Pros and Cons
Advantages of Target Xtreme
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It contains L-Arginine.
- The formula is well rounded.
- The only Target Xtremereviews we found were vary favorable.
Disadvantages of Target Xtreme
- It promises penis enlargement.
- There is some confusion as to how best to take it.
- I am not aware of a money back guarantee.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Target Xtreme through Amazon.com or a few other online retailers.
The 30 count bottle (which will last only 2 weeks) sells for $29.95.
It would seem that Target Xtreme has gotten almost everything right.The formula is pretty comprehensive and covers all the bases. The reviews are good.
The price is a little steep, but not too far out there. But I’m just not sure.
The great reviews are on Amazon, and I’m a little skeptical of their authenticity.
If you were covered by a money back guarantee, I’d say go ahead, but since you’re not, go with something more tried and true.
Have You Used Target Xtreme?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!