TestoRipped claims to be the diet pill for men that does it all.
This little blue pill works as a massive lean muscle builder and pre-workout energy amplifier. It accelerates fat loss, supercharges your energy, and increases muscle definition. There are plenty of positive testimonials so we think it’s definitely worth giving a look.
A lot goes into the formula to make it what they call “The Best and Most Powerful Muscle Defining and Fat Scorching product available.
For Vitamins and Minerals, there’s:
- Chromax Chromium Picolinate which enhances the effect of insulin on the body, maintaining blood sugar levels, and lowering body fat.
- Vitamin B12 which increases energy and regulates serotonin levels (which helps control appetite).
Making up the Muscle Building Matrix are:
- Beta Alinine for endurance and energy
- Caffeine Anhydrous for energy and fat burning.
- Tribulus Terrestris for maximizing testosterone production. TestoRippeduses 80% Saponins for the ultimate potency.
- Creatine Ethyl Ester as the most effective form of Creatine for converting ADP to ATP.
- Raspberry Ketones for burning fat and suppressing appetite.
- Horny Goat Weed can be a PDE5 inhibitor which enhances blood flow for better workouts (and increased libido).
- Eurycoma Longifolia in its most potent form increases growth hormone levels , modulates cortisol levels, and increases free testosterone.
- Evodia for raising muscular output during your workouts. It also increases resting body temperature so it you burn more calories while doing nothing at all.
- Guggul EZ-100 for reducing cholesterol and supporting thyroid function to help you lose weight without losing muscle.
- 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone for improved protein synthesis for even greater muscle building.
They recommend that you take 2 to 4 TestoRipped capsules each day. You can break it up a number of ways. One capsule 2 to 4 times or 2 capsules once or twice daily would both work. 30 minutes before eating or working out is best, and always take with a full glass of water.
TestoRipped Pros and Cons
You know there’s good and bad in everything. It’s best to consider both sides now, before you buy.
Advantages of TestoRipped
- It contains a wide range of fat loss/muscle gain ingredients.
- There is a 90-day money back guarantee.
- The website shows plenty of testimonials.
- Bonuses are available with bulk purchases.
- The TestoRipped reviews on Amazon are all favorable.
Disadvantages of TestoRipped
- It should only be taken by men 18 years or older.
- It’s not available in New Zealand or Australia.
- No clinical tests have been performed on TestoRipped.
Where to Buy
TestoRipped is available online and at GNC. A bottle (one month supply) goes for about $50. If you order multiple bottles from the website, you can get bonus bottles of Invigorate HGH. The money-back guarantee applies to one used bottle and all unopened bottles.
We’re not sure what to tell you about this one. It’s got some good ingredients, but nothing earth shattering. Customers seem to like it, and it’s backed up with a 90-day money-back guarantee. While we are not fully convinced, we think these factors add up to make TestoRipped worth a shot. Make sure you workout and eat the right stuff too. We all know that’s what really matters when it comes to losing fat/gaining muscle.
Have You Used TestoRipped? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Pre WorkoutAffiliate Disclosure
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE "Get Ripped" Ebook!